• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site Protocol for suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxgoof

Is it standard procedure for someone to be suspended for a week...

...for something posted YEARS ago?? Because that is exactly what happened to RadarCub, who had a story that he posted over five years ago removed and he was suspended for a week for the supposed contents. He's not sure what post it was, and he desputes that ANYTHING he posted broke the posting rules.

I can't see what he originally posted, but it does seem entirely too ex post facto to suspend someone for something posted that long ago.

luffy

Administrator
Staff Member
Yes.

Our protocol can be found here:

You will want to read 7.3 which is in regards to escalations.

Otherwise, your friend will need to submit an appeal via the appropriate method which is outlined in our suspension messages.

I am locking this thread.

Thank you.

maxgoof

My previous thread on this was locked without addressing the main point of the thread.

Why is someone being immediately suspended for something posted YEARS ago? Not yesterday, not a month ago, not even a year ago. MANY years ago.

In fact, it may have even been posted BEFORE FA changed the rules which they then enforced on it. That seems very Ex Post Facto to me.

I might understand removing the posts, but immediate suspension??? And by the time the appeal is processed the suspension is over, and the issue likely dropped, when he doesn't even know what was found offensive?

This seems entirely too vague and arbitrary, and could be used on anything.

luffy

Administrator
Staff Member
When you create an account on Fur Affinity you are responsible for adhering to our terms, which are subject to change. As such, we expect you (being the user) to adjust your content (by removing or modifying it) whenever a rule comes into place that bans it.

We take action when something is reported, and it is impartial action based upon our rules. Only severe violations result in an immediate suspension.

Please do not make another post regarding your friend's suspension. They may appeal, and you may submit a Trouble Ticket under the "Questions about Site Policy" category on the main site should you have more questions.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.