• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PS3 PSN Gamers

ID: auzbuzzard

What game I play most? Don't ask. You'll be scared. I haven't buy new games for, 3-4 years an I'm still in NFS carbon and RR7, I feel desperate for new games. And I'm still using the 1st gen model. I think v1 is the best, 4 USB and ps2 compatible. I've Bravia but I'd don't link them and I haven't have Sony hifi so it's useless. I use BDP to watch BD. Heat? Only if it don't burn I don't care.

Besides, I'm quite poor at games. RE5 is te best example. I can't even play well in demo co-op mode. I really suck in gaming.

Hmm, ps3, tell me what the hell can I do with PS Home. I'm gasped by it.

Whatever, I'd like some PSN friends too, it's quite dull on the XMB.

Last edited:
PSN: SpartaDog

I only own 4 games for the PS3 at the moment because I'm poor, none of which PSN is very useful for.

You can usually find me shitting around on Home, though. I seem to be one of the few people that enjoys it. Because I suck.

Use it to dl demo? I do that a lot. It's annoying Not to go thro all the thing in the game but it's really great fun just to try things out.

Besides they're free. PS Home tho, all things r $$$

Zaiden

Pizza Time
I have Borderlands, Bad Company 2, Resident Evil 5, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2, Warhawk, etc.

PSN is Zaiden892, please say something like "FA Forums" in the invite if you friend invite me.

borderlands, rainbow 6 vegas 2, CoD (4, WaW, & MW2), midnight club LA, oblivion, fallout 3, FF13, bad company 2, gta 4, dead space, & some others I don't play.

If you want to add me as a friend PM me, I don't want 6million spam friends.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
hey, sure, I'm game. Who else is playing MW2 tonight? We should try a party or something. PM me if we can work it out.

EDIT: I'll have [FAF] as a clan tag, and I'm playing ground war, so if you see that then hey, surprise.

Last edited:
Would Assassin's Creed 2 be a good game to play?

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Would Assassin's Creed 2 be a good game to play?

Played a little bit into it, could never figure it out. I dunno, maybe not my kind of game.

If you're talking about multiplayer, then ...I didn't even know it HAD multiplayer.

CFox

Feel free to add me - codefirez

I play a wide variety ranging from AAA titles, Indie, Experimental, etc. Across many categories.

Make sure to mention that you are from FAF. Thanks

Last edited:

thegreymirror

id: BENT-LIFE

26 y/o male, playing the hell out of BAD COMPANY 2. I also have MW2. I currently dont have have any online gaming friends other then my lil brother. I'm really interested to see what some coordinated warfare is like. ;)

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The last two years for playing LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga online was not pretty. Connecting to a host was like finding a needle in a haystack. So then last week the online decided to work and people actually connected to me. Playing a few modes of Versus modes was pretty fun with these people online. So, find me online on Lego Star Wars as PSN ID squirrelmaize. I also play LBP but am almost finished the Lego game first, so except me more on that for a while.

Anyone knows why my NFS carbon cannot connect to EA nation? F**kn annoring you know everytime I load into quick match and the strip shows up "connecting to EA nation" and it just frozen. I can't even get back to XMB and the only way to reboot is go damn around the console and force restart it.

Every EA games happen like this. I wonder if some EA staff accidentally tripped over that Ethernet cable at the server room.

PS: if my phone continue to type like this I'm gonna THROW IT OUT OF MY DAD'S CAR WHICH IS TRAVELING 50mph RIGHT NOW!!!

Zaiden

Pizza Time
Anyone knows why my NFS carbon cannot connect to EA nation? F**kn annoring you know everytime I load into quick match and the strip shows up "connecting to EA nation" and it just frozen. I can't even get back to XMB and the only way to reboot is go damn around the console and force restart it.

Every EA games happen like this. I wonder if some EA staff accidentally tripped over that Ethernet cable at the server room.

PS: if my phone continue to type like this I'm gonna THROW IT OUT OF MY DAD'S CAR WHICH IS TRAVELING 50mph RIGHT NOW!!!

Pretty sure EA shut down the NFS Carbon servers. EA has a habbit of shutting down game servers after a year and a half or so.

RazorWolf327

Would love to play MW2 or Little Big Planet with some furs. A fur clan to join for MW2 would be even better, add me ^^ PSNID: RazorWolf327

RedFawkes215

Mine is RedFawkes215
I play Modern Warfare 2, Resident Evil 5, LittleBigPlanet, and a few downloadable games. Also looking for a fun clan to play with =3

Last edited: