• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Psychedelic Rock

Thrashy

The Drunk Skunk. Metal and Beer. FckNzs.
As much as I love hard and heavy music, I find the lack of a psychedelic Rock thread disturbing :p

So feel free to share everything stoner/psychedelic/space/experimental/progressive here :)

I'll start with a few :D

Steel Mill - Mijo And The Laying Of The Witch

Pink Floyd - Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun (Pompeii version)

Eloy - Land Of Nobody

Egypt - Valley Of The Kings

Thrashy

Here's something I believe comes from Switzerland?

They say, that this album is a musical simulation of an LSD trip ^^

There's a warning written on the Album cover:
"After Listening to this Record, your friends may not know you anymore. Only listen to this once a day. Your brain might be destroyed!"

Groggy

Hm!
Here's something I believe comes from Switzerland?

They say, that this album is a musical simulation of an LSD trip ^^

There's a warning written on the Album cover:
"After Listening to this Record, your friends may not know you anymore. Only listen to this once a day. Your brain might be destroyed!"

Welp, it really gets crazy after the 8 minute mark, paused at 14 minutes. Don't know how would anyone handle the entire duration. :confused:

Anyway, here's some Pink Floyd and two songs from John Paul Jones' album, 'The Thunderthief'.

Thrashy

Welp, it really gets crazy after the 8 minute mark, paused at 14 minutes. Don't know how would anyone handle the entire duration. :confused:
I listened through the whole thing today, and might listen to it again before going to bed :p

That being said, my brain is already a total mess :D

Yes, Sheep! One of my favourites from Pink Floyd!

deft2d

I'll figure something out eventually...
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard has got to be one of my faves, should give the album nonagon infinity a listen. There's Thee Oh Sees as well, and some classics like Jimi Hendrix and Cream if you're looking for a bit of blues as well.

They're a little bit on the pop side but Tame Impala have a pretty psychedelic sound.