• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PunK Bunnie Reference Sheet

ThiccPinkPunkGoddess

PunK me, PunK you
Rockin' it as always!

How's it going my fellow furries? PinkPunK here and currently looking for something that I do think is highly needed. In order to show my (hopefully will grow) fans every bit of me, I'm going to need a reference sheet that details all of that.

My budget is $80-125USD (I might be able to swing $150).

With a front and back view, some likes and dislikes... you know what reference sheets detail.

So, I'm hoping that I can get some artists interested!

Keep on rockin'!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would love to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

0956712d32.jpeg

reference_sheet_anthro_fox__commission__by_jessichan15-dca0fsa.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Hi! I can do a ref sheet for you for $60, it would have 3 views and 2 close ups as well as any text you would want. I can do sfw or nsfw and I can work from descriptions.

ulsyQYI.png

fKAmosY.png

m362QCE.png

zenmaldita

always hungry
Rockin' it as always!

How's it going my fellow furries? PinkPunK here and currently looking for something that I do think is highly needed. In order to show my (hopefully will grow) fans every bit of me, I'm going to need a reference sheet that details all of that.

With a front and back view, some likes and dislikes... you know what reference sheets detail.

Keep on rockin'!
I sent you a PM :3c

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

Flat color and character profile - 20$

Illustration- 60$

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
26159885@400-1516811571.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

pimpartist

Heya :) ! I would love to do your ref sheet! Below you'll find some relevant examples of my work:

Shire horse ref sheet 1.jpg
robot design 1.jpg
armor design 1.jpg

To see more of my art you can check out my FA: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I can do your ref sheet for 130 USD if you want a full render like the first example and for 90 USD if you just need line-art+flat colors, like the second example.
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at: thepimpartist@gmail.com !
Thank you!

Best wishes,
thepimpartist

SleepyPyromancer

They/He pronouns please!
Hey there! I currently have RLC slots open over at my Shop, and would love to do some work for you! I offer two types of reference sheet, Simple (up to two images, plus information and a colour palette) and Complex (up to four images, information, colour palette, and marking/tattoo/item references).
My Ref sheet prices range start at £45 for Simple sheets, and £55 for Complex. Any conversions into other currencies will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.

Here are various links to my Gallery, DA Stash and Art Blog~! Please let me know if you're interested~

com_eg_by_sleepypyrotechnics-dcdhije.png

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded references (like the second and third ones) I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Digitally painted references like the last one are $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Iva Sinai

Rockin' it as always!

Keep on rockin'!
i have comms open here!: www.furaffinity.net: Commissions Open! -- FriskTheSnail's Journal

If you're still looking for an artist, I'd be up for making something for you. c: Feel free to PM me or email me at invertsilhouette [at] gmail.com if you're interested!

I currently price ref sheets as follows:
Base Price - $10
(Name, notes, theme, etc)

+ $35 per Full body image
+ $15 per Close-up or Accessory image

Ref Sheet Example Link [SFW]

Style Examples:
terrence_ref_small_by_dragonhaze-dbtzg58.png
6ff58c43_c2ec_41d8_81d7_4daf930fbde0_by_dragonhaze-dce0cfo.jpg

hi,

I would love to draw this this reference sheet for you! I've got a few examples of furry art and can draw any type of animal you want, but below is an example of a bunny girl I love to draw.

preview_by_zannyhyper-dc581um.png

And below the spoiler cut are examples of fully rendered images, for you to get an idea of how the final product can look!

I can be contacted through PMs on this forum, on my FurAffinity or at JESPOLDEN@GMAIL.COM
tumblr_p4vrs9wKec1t2t1who1_1280.png

1521649115.zannyhyperness_preview.png

1521817073.zannyhyperness_preview.png

1520976741.zannyhyperness_preview.png
tumblr_p5379mTbMC1t2t1who1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p56xmjWL8D1t2t1who1_1280.jpg

sweetlapin

Hi there! I offer ref sheets at a base price of $50 for chibi style and $100 for fullbody! That'd come with a front/back view and color pallet! Additional drawings/info can be added too! Below I'll post some examples of my artwork, esp rabbits!

Dd6B4hyVMAAo50x.jpg:large

DfRKmDrUwAAgK45.jpg

DetZM-GUwAAFPuu.jpg

Thanks for looking! <3

refroste

Hello, I'll be willing to offer my services too! My reference sheets starts at $50 depending on the complexity and detail.

Here's some example of my references:

_commission__marcien_wilmot_character_design_by_refroste-dby69h9.png

aliese_ref_2017_by_refroste-dbi724z.png

6yndybell

Hello!

I´m very interested on this reference sheet commission.

Cost of a reference sheet with 2 simple color views is $42 USD (extra cost will depende on likes and dislikes views number)
Cost of a reference sheet with 2 full color views is $84 USD (extra cost will depende on likes and dislikes views number)

And you can check my gallery here: Userpage of cyndybell -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

1508901081.cyndybell_max_species._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

1522944121.cyndybell_max._low_resolution_for_web.jpg

dakleigh

If you're still looking, my commissions are open! A sheet with the front view, back view, and some misc extras would be $70.
I love drawing punks and bunnies so I'm very interested in working with you! I have more examples and info in my thread here and on deviantart

8ce1a24d66.jpg