• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

SootTiger

Soot Sprite King
GrhnGjg.png

Hello, I'm Soot. I'm 22 years young, and currently working at with local animal rescue groups in Southern Arizona. I've been rescuing animals since I was very young, and finally got the opportunity to work at a legitimate rescue and the humane society (for awhile). I studied Equine Vet Tech for two years during high school, as well as Equine/Livestock Anatomy and Physiology, Equine Sports Medicine, and Livestock Industry.
My main focus in rescue is orphaned babies, mainly kittens but it doesn't matter. So I enjoy bottle feeding babies and plan to specialize in Feline Behavior.

I have since decided to focus on working in the Vet Tech field, and major in Korean language and culture throughout my college experience. I am happily living with my lovely boyfriend, our Siberian Husky (Zuko), and my Service Dog (Min Ki).

Interests
Computer design and programming
Digital Art
Furry stuff, duh.
Animals
K-Pop
Country
Camping
Fashion
Interior Design and Realty [Is that weird? I just like looking at houses, yo.]
Dinosaurs!
PUBG

Fursonas
NGyx4ys.png

3096132_7hogCrKzA9l3reF.gif

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
California, eh.

Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

G

Ginza

Hello and welcome! Lover of animals I see. I too work part time with horses, such lovely beasts they are. Your sonas are adorable man. Hope you enjoy your stay!

B

BahgDaddy

Hi! California is beautiful. I haven't been down there much, but recently moved to Oregon.

furrall

The Lurcher
I actually really like your art style! And your job sounds amazing, that's something my Mum would kill for, she absolutely
adores horses, dogs and well all animals really.

Welcome :D

Last edited: