• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Putting together a ref sheet for an original species $50-$100 range

RafaleFlight

Unrecognized king of crashing into things
(Posted this in the wrong area. Deleted the old post, reposting here)

Hey all. Been a while since I posted here, but with summer, graduation (and therefore slightly more free time on my hands), and vacation, I've had the chance to delve a little deeper into a species I've been tinkering with. While I've been able to do some sketches, I'm not particularly fond of my artistic abilities, and right now I'm looking for some one to do a more, shall we say, professional ref sheet than what I'm currently capable of.

If you are interested (or know someone else who might be) let me know! I'm looking at the $50-$100 range. I'm still pretty new so I have no idea how one actually gets a ref sheet commissioned. Pointers on this aspect of the community are equally welcome.

Finally, I'm going to keep species lore and some details out of this thread in the interest of "protecting" my idea (not that I believe it's worth stealing) and reducing clutter. Currently I can say it's a reptilian species with some gecko-like features. If this sort of thing sounds good to you, excellent! If not, that's okay too

refroste

Hi there, I'll be able to help out! Here's my info for ref sheets:
zqWisJy.png

And here's my FA if you'd like more examples of my art!

Prices may vary even further depending on the level of detail you want, but I'll be happy to discuss that in a PM with you!

GROZENTAL

Shine!
Gday friend! I could do a ref sheet anywhere from $20 to $120, depending on how complicated you want the ref sheet to be.
Have quite hefty experience with reptilians (drawn lots and lots of dragons) and original species, so I'm sure I have the skill :confused:

Here's some examples of ref sheets I've done in the past.

Lined:

gK06u6hbiWk.jpg

WNRFE40OyeY.jpg

This one's a sketch ref sheet tho v
W8LlQxt_9zs.jpg

Painted:

T4ZhetqVL7g.jpg

UCyersvPmFc.jpg

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I'd really enjoy tackling a commission like this!
I've designed plenty of creatures and characters. I could do a creature ref (Front, back, Chibis, or tail/arm shots whatever is needed) for $100
we could talk about it in DMs if you like my art style below:

Apple Juice.png arc.png Plaster.png

bugs2.png

Nue.png
Salamence.png

Wolfbaloo

Hello there! I'm interested in doing some work like this.
I've had experience with character designing and doing ref sheets, which I can go for $12-$80 depending on commission type and how many models needed in the ref sheet. You can DM me here or send a note on my FA.
Here are some examples of my art varying by types:
1553122277.wolfbaloo_chakeeta_chicken_classroom_sml.png

1556840269.wolfbaloo_maenitw_smlver.png

1551910513.wolfbaloo_bungirlfriend.png

My Pricesheet:
www.furaffinity.net: Commission Price Sheet by Wolfbaloo

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Reptilian? Gecko-like features?! Oh, please count me in!

Here's a reference sheet I've done for my amphibian sona as an example:

1554243999.guifrog_guifrogreference.png

My main price for a ref like this, with 2 views (back and front), plus profile and color palette info = $40.
I offer the following as add-ons: each additional view = +$15 to main price; additional close-up details (ie.: paws, ammo, etc) = +$5; and extra facial expressions attached to the sheet will cost +$5 each.

Here's a few other scalies I've drawn before:

27503912@400-1527717338.jpg

27478287@400-1527513705.jpg

1556219784.guifrog_flatcolor_v2_mcthebeardie.png

Thank you for considering! I happen to love these kinda creatures, so working with them adds a nice spice to the job.

You may also click here to see my shop and further info on comms, including payment info, a description of the process and terms of service~

Last edited:

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. For digitally painted reference sheets I charge $37 USD per full-body view.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Hello! In case you're still looking for an artist, I've been wanting to practice my refsheet skills and I could give you a discount!

I can do a sheet with a front and back view for $50, and any extra close-ups of details (like, for example, extra facial expressions or body features) would be $5 each, which is lower than my normal rates. And of course written details/descriptions on the sheet I could add for free. I'm pretty flexible when working with descriptions, and species design is one of my favorite subjects!

Please message me if you're interested!
Here are some examples of my art style:
ref_sheet_examples.jpg