• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quarantine living

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Are we both in the UK, or are you from another country?
Yeah, UK. The testing situation went from concerning through so stupid it's funny, to so stupid it's not funny anymore.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Yeah, UK. The testing situation went from concerning through so stupid it's funny, to so stupid it's not funny anymore.

Yeah we're probably going to overtake Italy to become the worst affected country in Europe. Then we can hang out at the top of the coronavirus leaderboard with the US, and be all time dumb-chums. :{

It's just so upsetting that we've performed so badly, given that we could have avoided this.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Yeah we're probably going to overtake Italy to become the worst affected country in Europe. Then we can hang out at the top of the coronavirus leaderboard with the US, and be all time dumb-chums. :{

It's just so upsetting that we've performed so badly, given that we could have avoided this.
Well, it's been clear for a while that the Tories want the UK to be a 51st US state.

Fallowfox

Well, it's been clear for a while that the Tories want the UK to be a 51st US state.
It's just mystifying that people keep voting for them to be honest. I hold no faith that having the worst deaths in Europe will persuade English people that maybe we should pick leaders who aren't famous for being blundering buffoons. :S

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Took the goobered up kitchen cabinet off the wall for repair this morning. I took pictures to post for your enjoyment (or amusement) but alas, they don't do the damage justice. Not sure I can fix this now. I'm good but I fear not that good. This qualifies as being FUBAR'd.

Damn. The wife unit is gonna be pissed.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It's just mystifying that people keep voting for them to be honest. I hold no faith that having the worst deaths in Europe will persuade English people that maybe we should pick leaders who aren't famous for being blundering buffoons. :S
I lost hope the moment the North voted Tory. It's like comedians at the moment are saying, they can't joke about politics, because they can't think of stuff ridiculous enough to not just be news.
Everything else is just the logical conclusion.

D

Deleted member 82554

Good thing I'm fat and out of shape then, because I was concerned there for a moment, before I noticed the "Healthy".
You're a cake, you don't get an opinion on healthy. But you do get to be delicious though, unless you're stale or mouldy then you belong in the trash.

@Mr. Fox Just wanted to say I respect you for getting tested.

Unfortunately testing is only offered to over 65's in my country or people working in essential services, so I will have to wait until more tests are available before any of that happens.
The only way I'd get tested is if I was ill enough to be sent to hospital.
Appreciate that. Probably would've never got tested if it weren't for this cough, but at least I have peace of mind now. Would hate to feel responsible for spreading it.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
You're a cake, you don't get an opinion on healthy. But you do get to be delicious though, unless you're stale or mouldy then you belong in the trash.

I'm full of saturated fat and someone squashed me out of shape. I stand by what I said.

M

ManicTherapsid

86c3d66fa1e6c8b14f4ae3569185072d.jpg

It's great, I get to walk around with a mask and no one thinks it's strange. I'm in the state of New York, so masks are required when distancing can't be avoided.

Fallowfox

It's great, I get to walk around with a mask and no one thinks it's strange. I'm in the state of New York, so masks are required when distancing can't be avoided.

Where are you buying them?

I wouldn't even know where they sell them, but maybe there just aren't as many here.

Where are you buying them?

I wouldn't even know where they sell them, but maybe there just aren't as many here.

I mean they are selling masks at the local gas stations where I am, but I had some unused N95 face masks, and I just ripped up a old T-shirt to cover the N95 mask, for a semi-bandito look. Aesthetics are important after all. I have friends going with the skull, or animal teeth masks, you have to order those online, or make them yourself.

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?
I feel so terrible for the extroverts who are suffering through this. I'm a shut-in who works from home and doesn't have a car, so I've basically experienced no difference in my schedule - my boyfriend is essential and still working though, so the worrying I've done over him has stressed me out quite a bit (he works night shift at a warehouse so it could be worse I suppose).

Nobody in my neighborhood that I've seen have been wearing masks except me and him, and that's frustrating, too.

I hope it remains normal to wear a mask after the pandemic.

It would be nice. It's a bit surreal going to the super market, and seeing everyone wearing masks, along with the plexiglass shielding set up to protect the people on register.

If this outbreak normalizes wearing masks just a bit I'd be happy.

3veany.jpg

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
To the tune of:

Pandemic

We are ordered to stay home
For just how long, nobody knows
Just one con and then it’s over.

Reading news, you know I’m afraid
My mother says we’ll be okay
Watch the world fade all around me!

All I am, a soul with hopes and dreams
All I have, are days full of hopes and dreams of you.

If only I could meet you here
All cons are cancelled for the year
Now I must wait until it's over.

(interlude)

All I want are friends with hopes and dreams
All I need, to share my hopes and dreams with you

Days go by, my heart grows fond
Of when I’m there, wrapped in your arms.
But I must wait until it's over.

Last edited:

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I actually got a face mask with my character's muzzle on it. So I get to walk around in public and derg around without people suspecting a thing.