• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Question About Fusona

BeYourSelf

So I was wondering if a duck could be a fusona, im asking because my duck "fursona" is my favorite out of my two other "fursonas." See Im planing on commissioning a custom fursuit and want to know if I should make it a green and purple duck?

BeYourSelf

Thats what I though thank you a friend who will not be named said that ducks are not really fursonas so thank you

Tendo64

Siamese Weeb
Thats what I though thank you a friend who will not be named said that ducks are not really fursonas so thank you
Your friend is weird. Featheries (furries with bird fursonas/furries who particularly like bird characters) are extremely common in the fandom.

D

Deleted member 111470

Nah, a duck is not a fursona. It's called a FURsona, not a FEATHERSsona.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
If i could give an advice, maybe wait a bit before ordering a fursuit, I think character design is something you need to be sure about before doing that, it's not the sort of item you'll be able to buy every month >.>

Zugai

you can choose whatever animal you like, it's not set in stone you have to be something with just fur

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
So I was wondering if a duck could be a fusona, im asking because my duck "fursona" is my favorite out of my two other "fursonas." See Im planing on commissioning a custom fursuit and want to know if I should make it a green and purple duck?

I can't possibly see why not?