• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Question about photography "art" project, allowed to post processes for coyote pelt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insane_kangaroo

Banned
Banned
I was curious if I could post the process photos where I've skinned a coyote, fleshed, salted, tanned, along with the final photos on FA?

Yes, I kill animals for the pelt. Coyotes love me so much, the coyote on my fleshing board sacrificed himself to me. Suicide. COD blunt force trauma. Weapon used, Subaru Outback.

This is a serious question.

Wolfbane

Re: Question about photography "art" project, allowed to post processes for coyote pe

I would presume not. I mean: http://www.furaffinity.net/lm/aup/

Quote:
"Photography
Fur Affinity allows Users to post photography provided the following criteria are met:

* Basic Quality/Content - Photographs of poor quality (grainy, blurred, out of focus or washed out) or images meant to showcase personal collections (e.g. commercial items, toys, games, movies, stuff animals, etc.) must be uploaded to Scraps. Photographs of art, or items which are in full compliance with the By You/For You, are acceptable provided they meet are of a minimum quality.
* Prohibited - Photographs containing exposed human genitalia, breasts or buttocks are not permitted. This includes, but not limited to; images depicting explicit and/or implicit sexual acts, bodily fluids, images focusing on the genitals of animals or images containing items of sexual nature (adult toys, sexually modified fursuits/plush animals, etc.). Photos containing gore, wounds, scars, death or acts of violence are not permitted, as well as images containing or alluding to illegal activities."

T

Tewin Follow

Re: Question about photography "art" project, allowed to post processes for coyote pe

What.

insane_kangaroo

Banned
Banned

Photos containing gore, wounds, scars, death or acts of violence are not permitted, as well as images containing or alluding to illegal activities."

One would think the quote applies more towards photos engaged to shock people.

I'd think it silly if a person weren't able to post a photo of a coat made from bunnies.

tsawolf

Final result, maybe. Process photos, no.

insane_kangaroo

Banned
Banned

Final result, maybe. Process photos, no.

Understood.

I find furries funny who go all Ace Ventura on me.

[yt]YRMvvds6MpM[/yt]

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy

Bought several coyote pelts through the mail when they were $20ea. Locally, they're $75 to $100 now. The military once used them to line parka hoods. Better than the synthetic IMHO.

insane_kangaroo

Banned
Banned

mm yeah. I love the feel of coyote fur. I'm probably going to keep the pelt as is after I flesh and tan, as this is my first coyote.

Jasterk

The Omniscience honors me

Wut!?

oniontrain

Horror Generator

Post the pelt, you'll get some hilarious outraged responses.

insane_kangaroo

Banned
Banned

Post the pelt, you'll get some hilarious outraged responses.

"You killed my cousin, bastard!"

JamesTheRaccoon

Furious Raccoonus

"Poor taste" comes to mind.

Steampossum

I just find the butthurt levels already hilarious in this thread.

Cos you know, Dead animals need their skin for Warmth, y'know.

tsawolf

This thread has far outlived its usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.