• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Question about roleplay

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Garbage. Dumpster. Bin. Refuse. Waste basket. Rubbish bucket.
( i reeeeeally enjoy how "rubbish bucket" rolls off the tongue... )

...also i'm joking. Poking fun. Jesting. Wisecracking. Toasting. Mocking. Having a laugh.
The :V face denotes a poster being sarcastic. Also snarky, caustic, biting, roasting a fellow poster or otherwise just being a jive crass bastard.

For fun. in good humor. Geniality. Levity. Camaraderie. Oneness.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Garbage. Dumpster. Bin. Refuse. Waste basket. Rubbish bucket.
( i reeeeeally enjoy how "rubbish bucket" rolls off the tongue... )

...also i'm joking. Poking fun. Jesting. Wisecracking. Toasting. Mocking. Having a laugh.
The :V face denotes a poster being sarcastic. Also snarky, caustic, biting, roasting a fellow poster or otherwise just being a jive crass bastard.

For fun. in good humor. Geniality. Levity. Camaraderie. Oneness.
I think I like you, let us be friends. :>

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
I feel stupid.
Don't worry about it. if you decide to stick around as a forum regular, expect a few jabs here and there. Keep at eye out for the ol' :V face. it's used a lot around here and whenever you see it, take its preceding text with a heaping spoonful of salt. (not seriously) it comes with the territory, especially when it comes to adult stuff. Most forum regulars aren't into it and those of us who are keep it to ourselves. The openly "perverted" (and i mean that with the utmost respect) are often mocked around here, ironically by the like-minded few. it's not out of malice, but rather a gesture of cognizant respect. if you're looking for some adult fun, you won't find it here either. FAF is strictly PG-13 for the most part so adult material is best avoided.

CJO1098

Don't worry about it. if you decide to stick around as a forum regular, expect a few jabs here and there. Keep at eye out for the ol' :V face. it's used a lot around here and whenever you see it, take its preceding text with a heaping spoonful of salt. (not seriously) it comes with the territory, especially when it comes to adult stuff. Most forum regulars aren't into it and those of us who are keep it to ourselves. The openly "perverted" (and i mean that with the utmost respect) are often mocked around here, ironically by the like-minded few. it's not out of malice, but rather a gesture of cognizant respect. if you're looking for some adult fun, you won't find it here either. FAF is strictly PG-13 for the most part so adult material is best avoided.
I don't include nudity or actual sex in my RP's, so they're PG-13 at worst.