• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Question

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
sorry, this is kinda a newbie question, but on my title, the last word is supposed to be Forum but it comes up as *'s. why?

SirRob

Okay. Admin is a censored word too. It probably has to do with scamming.

Edit: This amuses me, it really does.

OTaintedLoveO

Okay. Admin is a censored word too. It probably has to do with scamming.

Edit: This amuses me, it really does.

lol yeah, it was kinda weird. that was my guess too, (censored) but it probably had to do with the site :eek:

Fuzzy Alien

I don't know why that is happening, but it's amusing to see the asterisks in place of something that would otherwise be totally innocent, thereby defeating the purpose of the censorship.

Vriska

Spider 8itch
....Then why isn't Fuck or Dogpenis cen- Oh wait.
Forum is not censored. Amirite?

OTaintedLoveO

SnowFox

What are you talking about?

Corto

I knew "moderator" and "admin" and such were censored to prevent scams or whatever, "forum" must be censored for the same reason.

Also just because I can, new user title.

SnowFox

Corto

Yeah but mine's not fictional, which means I can a) change your signature and b) ask you to change your user title (I'm being serious).

SnowFox

Yeah but mine's not fictional, which means I can a) change your signature and b) ask you to change your user title (I'm being serious).

Ok, since I'm kind of scared of you I'll change it.

Also, you shouldn't have said anything about my signature because I have them disabled and never would have noticed. You could have laughed at me behind my back and I wouldn't have known anything.

Last edited:

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
I liked cortos old avvie. :'[