• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Questions about viewing favorites.

On FurAffinity, I've noticed that I'm unable to see certain user's favorites when I try to access them. Of course, with other users, I can see all of their favorites.

Basically, I'm wondering 1) why that is, and 2) if there's a way for me personally to make it so my own favorites on my account are hidden from FurAffinity users. I'd prefer to have my favorites private, if that's possible.

Also, I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place - I'm totally new to the FurAffinity forums.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
if you want to keep your wank-bank private but you still want to promote your favorite artists without coming off like a pervert, there's also a setting for that too.

Noodle-K-Soup

On FurAffinity, I've noticed that I'm unable to see certain user's favorites when I try to access them. Of course, with other users, I can see all of their favorites.

Basically, I'm wondering 1) why that is, and 2) if there's a way for me personally to make it so my own favorites on my account are hidden from FurAffinity users. I'd prefer to have my favorites private, if that's possible.

Also, I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place - I'm totally new to the FurAffinity forums.
How do you hide favorites?