• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quick! Grab the object that is standing to the right of you! It will serve you as a weapon!

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
GP-35mk?Cute:p

i don't know what it's called just the sound it makes when it takes a mans life

nah though for real i just know it as a hi power some one came in put it on the desk and said "here picket that i need to go out for a bit" i just went k then proceeded to do retarded light duties

Beatle9

Asexual coywolf and amateur writer.
My wallet......... Well... maybe I could use the credit cards as throwing stars?

pandasayori

Dreaming Hobbyist
I'm not sure how effective a small, porcelain mixing palette will be, but it's my weapon!

C

ClinkertheLion

A plastic ruler. But if it snaps ill have two small ruler daggers :D

I HAVE A CAT THE MOST DANGEROUS weapon EVER!!!!! I win...to be honest it would most likely rip of my arm instead... and i would never through him at anyone so i would go of my sissors that i used to sowing something really badly! I STILL win...

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
An assisted opening EMT knife with a 4" blade. Plus several rifles within a few meters. I think I'm good ^.=.^

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Punt a plastic cup into their face REALLY FUCKING HARD

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
My bird is sitting on my shoulder as I read this, so guess she's going into battle for me :/

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
"What is art" by Leo Tolstoy....

Fuck

N

Norros

Ravenor: The Omnibus.
Well, at least its heavy, FOR THE EMPEROR!

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
A pen

As the phrase goes, it is mightier...

DapperWolf

Comet Hunter
A Funko Pop Vinyl of Nick Valentine. Well... he was pretty awesome as a battle companion.