• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quick! Grab the object that is standing to the right of you! It will serve you as a weapon!

S

Scales42

A pair of sunglasses..... well at least I'll be looking all cool and stuff :cool:

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
A shoebox-sized lidded plastic tub of freshly made paracord bracelets, sizes medium and large. Connect them end to end into a whip? Just use the tub a a striking weapon? Doesn't look good for the Old Warhorse . . .

Benthehornyhyena

Too many stories, too little time
...My mouse.
I... Hem...
I WILL SCROLL THE FUCK OUT OF YOU

Last edited:

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Coincidentally, I was reading this while cleaning my K-31 Battle rifle
Dude, I've been trying to find one of those near me forever. How much did you drop on it, if you don't mind my asking?

It'sBlitz

Pilot in training
Dude, I've been trying to find one of those near me forever. How much did you drop on it, if you don't mind my asking?
Got it from my great uncle in the Swiss army during WWII, and kept it until he died, where he gave it to me. (It was a pain in the fucking ass to get it to the states) Normally, you can find a standard one on the internet for about 400-500$.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Got it from my great uncle in the Swiss army during WWII, and kept it until he died, where he gave it to me. (It was a pain in the fucking ass to get it to the states) Normally, you can find a standard one on the internet for about 400-500$.
That's actually really cool, having a connection to a piece of history like that. I asked about the price mostly see if there was some sort of deal to be had somewhere. It seems there is not.

Anyway, back on topic for the thread: a stack of traffic cones. I guess I can clobber someone with one...

GigaBit

A hyperactive computer lovin' nerd.
An old box of floppy disks? I guess I could bore my enemies to death with slow write speeds.

SSJ3Mewtwo

*grabs...looks to hand......* A bottle of screen wipes.

Well shit.

F

FluffyShutterbug

Let's see. I have a choice of a Dell laptop, a plastic bowl, a metal spoon and a half-empty 2-liter bottle of soda.

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
I'm on my bed, so next to me is an alarm clock. Bring it, it's about time! Get it? :p

fallout19980

Just some guy writing stories and playing dota
A katana. How fortunate.
katana time.jpg

R

RivendellWolf

A Kyser guitar capo. I'll clamp your damned nipple and make you talk in a higher key.

Iovic

(Nearly) empty bag of salt and vinegar peanuts. You'd better hope you don't have an allergy of hard legumes.
Either that or an empty cider can. Or an empty pot of cottage cheese.

Errrm... my second monitor? That could work...

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
I suspect some people are cheatingo_O...

That aside, any would-be attacker shall face the wrath of...one of my Winnie the Pooh plushes:p