• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quick question regarding anthro dragons...

I had posted this in my journal before but I thought this was a way to get help quicker. :p

Please help me on this one. I'm looking for anthro dragons that have appeared in games. I can manage finding the sprites and pics- it's to help a forum I'm in with something, after all. Problem is, I don't know what to look for. Can you kindly mention any and all anthro dragons possible that have appeared in video games before? All I remembered was the Dragonute from the Shining Soul series. Thanks!

Leahtaur

Spyro...? I'm sure one of the local dragon peeps will be able to help you further. :p

Leahtaur

You may want to try the same thread in the gaming forum? But I am surprised you didn't get more replies too. o_O

well tehre IS a defiante lack of dragons in videogames bassass and anthro. I remember being on a fruitless drago sprite sheet quest a couple years back. Though I do remember coming across a sheet of a big yellow anthrodragon from some game. unfortuynatly my laptop is dead but I might be able to recover the filkes from teh harddrive some time.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Umm... its on PS3, you fly a dragon and kill the bad guys, ive seen some pics of it on IGN. Reallly cool looking, but for shame i have no PS3.

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Well, Garr in Breath of Fire 3 looked kinda like a dragon anthro.

Plus, dragons were a main plot point in those games.

Quaidis

BAH! I was going to bring up Bof and the Garr character. Didn't get there fast enough, I guess =P that was the best game series out there ever... Though 5 sorta sucked. But Ryu could also take on the form of a dragon, specially in game 3. =D

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Lol, if you want to use the term "anthro" loosely, you could always go with Ridley from Metroid. Thats getting fairly desperate though.

CodArk2

Annoyed dragon
Hmm...Gray from Atelier Iris 2 is an anthro dragon( a sexy one too*murr*), Apehlion from Radiata Stories is also an anthro dragon

Dragoninja

Cheeeeeeeeeeeese
Bleu - Shining force
Flammy - Mana series
Larc (Wolf/dragon) - Legend of Mana
Lazarus - Shining Tears
Dratti - Disgaea
Dang it, I can't think of any more. =(

Ty Vulpine

There is Spyro (surprised no one mentioned him!), Cael in Dragon Rage (PS2), and that's all I can think of of dragons that haven't been mentioned.

Le_Démon_Sans_Visage

evolution's cruelest joke
Weren't there draconians in one of the D&D-based computer games? Those were anthro dragons.

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
mmm let me seee

bleu-from shining force
all the dragon playable characters from shining force 1 and 2
all the dragons rom breath of the fire series
grey from atelier iris
the yellow chinese dragon from pop'n music
the chinese dragon from dinasty game
actually i dont renember....!!! >_>

Stratelier

My knowledge of such characters is admittedly limited, but Zak from Landstalker (Sega Genesis) is an anthropomorphic winged reptile (good luck finding anything on him, though).