• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quirks about yourself or your habits

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
What are the quirks that make you different from most people around you?

For starters, whenever I'm eating I have to eat the dish one food at a time. Example being I'll eat the porkchops, then when I'm finished with those move on to the mashed taters, repeat, and I save my drink for last because of this. I've been trying to break myself out of this habit and its kinda working but still there if I don't catch myself doing it.

Also, nail biting, or sometimes even the skin itself, has become a bad habit for me ever since 2nd grade. I'm so sad that I've tried to stop so many times to no avail, and its been going on for 10 years. I know the consequences are if I bite in the wrong spot I'll start bleeding or be really really tender in that spot, but it ends up getting to me anyway.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I pick the shit out of my skin
Some areas of my body make me look like a meth addict
I will rip scabs off and dig for what I call "skin worms" under my skin with a pocket knife and needles. I shouldn't do it, i don't want to do it, but it's so satisfying to get the skin worms out

I think that's more of a disorder than a habit, though.

I'm always drumming my fingers on something. I don't even know I'm doing it most o the time. I guess it's really annoying. I try to stop when I do notice it, but usually I just get really fidgety if I stop.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Im alot more koolaid than you guys.
I drive a mother fucking Porsche! And live in the oc socal. so cal alone makes me cooler than any of you.

Suck it, hollywood out!

dialup

wet floop
I can't stop grinding my teeth constantly, and I always have to have something in my hands or else I feel awkward.

BouncyOtter

If I'm in the middle of a difficult test, I'll pull out some of my hair without even realizing it. At the end of the test, I notice hair on my keyboard. It's kind of gross. I wish I could wear a hat or something during the test.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
This may be from prolonged exposure to the furry fandom, but...

I tend to act like an animal.

Whenever I hear odd sounds or get asked strange questions, I tilt my head to the side.

When frustrated, I make a horse sound when I exhale.

I often stretch myself out the way a cat would in the morning.

Aleu

Deuces
This may be from prolonged exposure to the furry fandom, but...

I tend to act like an animal.

Whenever I hear odd sounds or get asked strange questions, I tilt my head to the side.

When frustrated, I make a horse sound when I exhale.

I often stretch myself out the way a cat would in the morning.
Well humans are animals so...

yeah these things are actually really common around other people.

malk

ravioli?
I can't sit cross legged. The only way I can sit on the floor comfortably is by doing that weird "W" thing with my legs.

Also, do hemorrhoids count as a quirk?

Ummm. Otter noises during the intimatenesssss....

I am so ticklish that I squeak, flail, and occasionally injure....

Lots more that are just out there. :p

Gator Joe

Ragin' Cajun Redneck Gator
Im alot more koolaid than you guys.
I drive a mother fucking Porsche! And live in the oc socal. so cal alone makes me cooler than any of you.

Suck it, hollywood out!

Relax, you're in Orange County. Hollywood's not even in your county. And Hollywood is boring. There's hardly anything to do there. And driving a Porsche does not make anyone cool. XD

And So Cal kind of sucks. Most people think all of California is just one big metropolis like Los Angeles. Even Orange County and San Bernardino County are referred to as the "Greater Los Angeles Area." Most folks in Los Angeles County aren't even aware that we have an annual county fair. People make it seem like folks around here are so cultured, but many have no clue as to what goes on outside the world of Dodgers and Lakers. We have NASCAR out here, too, but only racing fans know about that. Don't even get me started on IndyCar and NHRA. How about music festivals? Everyone knows about Coachella. Only country fans know about Stagecoach. These "cultured" city-dwellers are only aware of the mainstream pop culture that TMZ brings them on their plasma screen TVs. Don't get me wrong, I love Southern California. I love the rural parts of it filled with lakes and wildlife and nice small-town folks. However, just because you're from California, people associate you with Hollywood and Venice Beach. I would stay in California if people didn't only think of it as a state-wide metropolis. It seems the only way to get away from the "Greater Los Angeles Area" is to just leave the state, which is exactly why I'm moving to Alabama.

And that's my quirk. I'm not politically correct at all. If something bothers me, I speak my mind. Hope I didn't make you upset, Batty. I just hope you're more cultured than these Dodger and Laker city-dwellers. Explore California. The places you hardly ever hear about are the places that offer a lot more for you to do than Hollywood ever will. Trust me, I used to go to Hollywood a lot.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Relax, you're in Orange County. Hollywood's not even in your county. And Hollywood is boring. There's hardly anything to do there. And driving a Porsche does not make anyone cool. XD

And So Cal kind of sucks. Most people think all of California is just one big metropolis like Los Angeles. Even Orange County and San Bernardino County are referred to as the "Greater Los Angeles Area." Most folks in Los Angeles County aren't even aware that we have an annual county fair. People make it seem like folks around here are so cultured, but many have no clue as to what goes on outside the world of Dodgers and Lakers. We have NASCAR out here, too, but only racing fans know about that. Don't even get me started on IndyCar and NHRA. How about music festivals? Everyone knows about Coachella. Only country fans know about Stagecoach. These "cultured" city-dwellers are only aware of the mainstream pop culture that TMZ brings them on their plasma screen TVs. Don't get me wrong, I love Southern California. I love the rural parts of it filled with lakes and wildlife and nice small-town folks. However, just because you're from California, people associate you with Hollywood and Venice Beach. I would stay in California if people didn't only think of it as a state-wide metropolis. It seems the only way to get away from the "Greater Los Angeles Area" is to just leave the state, which is exactly why I'm moving to Alabama.

And that's my quirk. I'm not politically correct at all. If something bothers me, I speak my mind. Hope I didn't make you upset, Batty. I just hope you're more cultured than these Dodger and Laker city-dwellers. Explore California. The places you hardly ever hear about are the places that offer a lot more for you to do than Hollywood ever will. Trust me, I used to go to Hollywood a lot.

...I'm pretty sure he knows this. He's from Cali.

Jashwa

Also when my sides are poked I squeak really loud.
Can confirm; is hilarious.

I nail bite, chew on things, pick at scabs, and sing whenever i recognize music. Also I talk REALLY loud when I get excited.

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
I hardly ever watch TV, which most people can't wrap their minds around. I just find television to be mindless drivel and useless for mental stimulation.

D

Deleted member 82554

I savor the smell of food.

Yeah, I'm uninteresting...

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
And driving a Porsche does not make anyone cool.

otherPorscheKT.jpg

But no one would argue with you if you did.

For some reason I can't hiccup or burp, instead I do a combination of both and just end up making some strange "yip" sound.

Rebel Of Epona

WTF is a Nerf Herder?¿?
I pick the shit out of my skin
Some areas of my body make me look like a meth addict
I will rip scabs off and dig for what I call "skin worms" under my skin with a pocket knife and needles. I shouldn't do it, i don't want to do it, but it's so satisfying to get the skin worms out

I think that's more of a disorder than a habit, though.

See kids, drugs are bad....:rolleyes:

As for me, a major quirk is I always play my favorite songs in my head, over and over and over. Its like a built in stereo, and its so clear I swear im wearing ear buds. Great for at work too, as we're not allowed ear buds. And I can "listen" to it even while thinking on other shit. I can even detailly create music in my head, distiguishing each and every note for every instrument in a song. I really should write music, but im too lazy lmao.