• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quirks about yourself or your habits

Hooky

Was hermiting.
I eat food from my plate one item at a time, wash my hands everytime I go to the bathroom ( else I feel dirty ) and I pull out my hair while working/doing an exam.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I pace in circles when I'm thinking of something really cool and this pace turns into a full on run/gallop around the house when I get deep into my thoughts; this doesn't always end well when on skates but I don it anyway without trying. XP

Oh man, I have a lot but I can't think of them right now. D:<

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
Personnaly, I have a bad memory : I can remember things from 5 to 10 years prior like they happened 2 days ago, or feel like something that happened recently did happen looong ago. Also, I tend to associate memories to objects more easily, and funnily enough, sometimes with receipts.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
When given driving directions, I prefer landscapes like buildings, trees, or signs rather than street names. It makes it easier to "take a right at the glass hotel with the word Hilton on the side, then take a left once you get to the ice cream place...". I lived in my hometown for 23 years and not once did I memorize more than 5 street names.

I'm guilty of still watching kid cartoons every now and then. From the ones of from yesteryear (like The Flintstone Kids, Yogi Bear, ect.) to the ones of today (Adventure Time, Regular Show, ect.)

I make a BIG breakfast for me and the hubby every Sunday. This includes eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, and hashbrowns. Haven't missed making a Sunday breakfast yet!

My OCD is going to go crazy knowing I'm the #79 post. IT'S ODD, I SAY!!!

Last edited:

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
I can't pass out with beer, I can drink a fucking lot of litres of beer and still feel ok, if I want to get real drunk I need something stronger

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I'm a weirdo at the movie theater. I eat popcorn and junior mints in the same bite.

I liked it since I was like 6, and I told a couple friends. They say they haven't tried it but they they think it sounds good and will try it at their next movie.

I might have some converts soon >:3

Karuvatto

I make my sneezes sound like little hiccups.

That's about it, unless you count oral fixations but that's pretty common around the world.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
When I hear a sudden loud noise, it can really make me jump sometimes. Not just flinching, but full-on and easily noticeable motion.
I should try to stop doing that.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I can't stay angry. I also have a hard time holding grudges and hatred. Unless I'm constantly trying to keep them they just fade away. I also am rarely upset (so when I am, something is pretty wrong) and as a result some people get annoyed by my positiveness and confidence.

Rassah

I can keep track of compass directions without thinking about it. Not specifically "which way is north," but, for example, I can arrive at a city, step out of a train station, and spend ten hours walking all over the streets and alleys with lots or turns, even going inside buildings, and at the end of the day, without even thinking about it, can still "feel" what my orientation is with regards to the train station, and which direction it's in from my position. It's like I have a gyroscope in my brain.

RedLeFrench

Writer extraordinaire
I can keep track of compass directions without thinking about it. Not specifically "which way is north," but, for example, I can arrive at a city, step out of a train station, and spend ten hours walking all over the streets and alleys with lots or turns, even going inside buildings, and at the end of the day, without even thinking about it, can still "feel" what my orientation is with regards to the train station, and which direction it's in from my position. It's like I have a gyroscope in my brain.

I can relate ! I can't pinpoint a precise destination, nor say the name of a street, but I get a general feeling of where things are if I roam enough in a relatively small town. Exploring is fuuuun ♪

Also, I have a really bad thing concerning name-object/person association. I can take two to six months before I can say who's who. Good memory of faces though, mostly because I can never tell how much time has passed and think three days have passed, while it's actually been two weeks...

Aleu

Deuces
Personnaly, I have a bad memory : I can remember things from 5 to 10 years prior like they happened 2 days ago, or feel like something that happened recently did happen looong ago. Also, I tend to associate memories to objects more easily, and funnily enough, sometimes with receipts.
lol I'm the opposite. I have a ridiculously good memory with people and anything they did or said

but i just get lost so easily.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I can walk to any popular place in town but put me behind the wheel and its like a memory wipe and I need pinpointing to the fastest or easiest way.

Kazooie

Crusader for Cute
I am massively enthusiastic + chipper with most anyone I encounter. I don't believe it's often gotten to the point of obnoxiousness, though.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
I'm so bad with names I can't literally can't remember someone's name until I've known them for at least a month or more.

I speed habitually if the roads are clear, often cruising the interstate at 100+.

I am aware the above will get me thrown into jail eventually.

I love the taste of onion, but hate the texture of them. Onion powder or gtfo.

I'm horribly pessimistic, much to my husband's chargin.

Though I am bad with names, I remember actions well and will rarely forget (or forgive) something someone does, good or ill.

I shower 3 times a day.

I have a tendency to speak in troperese.

and many more!

DrDingo

I'm so bad with names I can't literally can't remember someone's name until I've known them for at least a month or more.
Yes, this so much! I dread when teachers ask me to hand out books in my classes. I normally have to ask, and it's embarrassing.

Pepe le Chew

nenenenenene~
lol I'm the opposite. I have a ridiculously good memory with people and anything they did or said

but i just get lost so easily.

I know someone exactly like this and it's actually scary. I'm more like RedLeFrench; I can't function beyond two days without forgetting something. And sometimes, I'll hear what I'm supposed to be hearing but it completely dives right out the other ear. Ironically, like the receipt association, objects and specific events (sometimes that have no relation nor interest to me) I will remember with no reason. And other, more important things I will completely forget. I'm just confuzzled, I guess.

DrDingo

I pull out my hair while working/doing an exam.
Even though I get lots of hair falling out when I'm working and I rest my head in my hands, I can't even afford to do that! Here's some trivia for you guys- Most people add small tufts of hair to their sona for style, but what you see in my avatar is an accurate representation of what my hair is really like! And I'm only 15..

ScaredToBreathe

Special Snowflake
When I'm alone and freaked out by something, I snap my fingers. It's like echolocation but for people with anxiety who watch too much Supernatural.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
If I am going to eat something, I MUST go to the bathroom first, unless I already have an empty bladder.

This is because I love to eat, and I don't want the experience of eating and enjoying the food to be ruined by needing to pee.

Most people I've told about this think it is strange, but the last time my partner cooked for me, we both went to the bathroom one after the other, and I told him about this for the sake of conversation. He told me that that was the exact reason he went to the bathroom as well. This was the first time I'd known anyone else to do this.But I guess it's not TOO uncommon.

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
I tend to dream about sexual things a lot, even in lucid dreams where I can controll my dream it still happens when I dont want it, I don't consider myself as a "horny" guy so this is really weird to me.

Alchemy

Well, first off, I HATE eating things for some reason-if it were possible, I'd probably drink all of my meals. (So long as the meal tasted of drink and not pulped-up foodstuffs)
~Building on that, I usually don't drink something by itself. I tend to go off 'n buy energy drinks, sodas, and other such sparkling beverages before scurrying home to make my own concoctions-which is partially why I chose to name myself Alchemy on here.

FreeziePaws

The Bubbly Captain of Butts!
I can never stop picking at my freaking lips. owo