• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quotes that you like

LittleCoyoteeJeez

Your Local Pringles Dealer/smolrabidballoffuzz
"If I'm always looking back, I'm never looking ahead. And then it hit me. We are who we are because of consequences."

”How many of these are just horrible mistakes I made? I mean, maybe I’d stop making so many if I let myself learn from them.”

“You don't love people in hopes of a rewards, you love them unconditionally.”

Despite the show's reputation and the horrible fan base it has to offer, I have the unpopular opinion that my favorite show has plenty of amazing quotes about life that aren't really narcissistic in nature. I'm usually hesitant to share such quotes because how people view the show and a lot of the fans as a whole. Yes, these show are from one show but here's one more from a different show but same genre almost. I have severe anxiety mentioning my favorite show which explains why credit isn't given for the above quotes but I'm sure Google would help.

"Your heart's not broken; it's only growing." – Gene Belcher from Bob's Burgers.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
"If I'm always looking back, I'm never looking ahead. And then it hit me. We are who we are because of consequences."

”How many of these are just horrible mistakes I made? I mean, maybe I’d stop making so many if I let myself learn from them.”

“You don't love people in hopes of a rewards, you love them unconditionally.”

Despite the show's reputation and the horrible fan base it has to offer, I have the unpopular opinion that my favorite show has plenty of amazing quotes about life that aren't really narcissistic in nature. I'm usually hesitant to share such quotes because how people view the show and a lot of the fans as a whole. Yes, these show are from one show but here's one more from a different show but same genre almost. I have severe anxiety mentioning my favorite show which explains why credit isn't given for the above quotes but I'm sure Google would help.

"Your heart's not broken; it's only growing." – Gene Belcher from Bob's Burgers.
Uh... I'm guessing Rick and Morty? Google also suggested fire emblem but... obviously not a show.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
You guys get the baskets. I'll go try to disarm the drunkenly improvised neutrino bomb.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
I've only seen the first season back when it was free to view on yt. I thought it was cool!

I can understand your views on the fanbase though. Some people believe you need to have a high i.q to understand it and then some seem like it triggers an existential crisis.

I thought the dog episode was sweet (where dogs rule the world).

LittleCoyoteeJeez

Your Local Pringles Dealer/smolrabidballoffuzz
I've only seen the first season back when it was free to view on yt. I thought it was cool!

I can understand your views on the fanbase though. Some people believe you need to have a high i.q to understand it and then some seem like it triggers an existential crisis.

I thought the dog episode was sweet (where dogs rule the world).
Yes, sometimes it causes me to be depressed and i get anxious about it. Also the fan base is kind of disgusting too. Yeah, it's sad because many of the animals only appear for a single episode.

Minerva_Minx

Rick and morty works because it is limited and different. You're talking eric voss videos for pretentious and people talking, but hey, it's what people want.

Great quote: Nobody screws the Wall!

Ennui Elemental

Eat shit and die, tankie assholes
Banned
"Nobody's dick's that long, not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. Thus, the name."

I love pretty much everything Cass says tbh

Minerva_Minx

He makes a lot of commentary videos on shows and pop culture references like Rick and Morty, Walking dead, Mandalorian - whatever is popular. Some of it is good, but most of it I find too much. Probably because I have found charisma is used to cover too many flaws and bad info.

The quote was from Assault on Arkham. The animated Amanda Waller is soo much better than the movie version.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
He makes a lot of commentary videos on shows and pop culture references like Rick and Morty, Walking dead, Mandalorian - whatever is popular. Some of it is good, but most of it I find too much. Probably because I have found charisma is used to cover too many flaws and bad info.

The quote was from Assault on Arkham. The animated Amanda Waller is soo much better than the movie version.

Too true on waller, THIS is the one you'd be afraid to be around, and your quote is from one of my favourite scenes...because remember at the time she screamed that out and hit the "explode their heads" button, it was funny to me because she didn't actually know they were planning anything!!! No spoilers but seriously, they were acting slightly suspiciously and that's all, she thinks to herself "they're trying to screw me...", then BAMN, goes to insta-kill them all! She didn't even know if they'd completed the mission or not!!!

(again, no spoilers, but Wall had one of them on a special independent mission...the real reason for the assault...and she never actually cares to see if it happened!)

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Context: This quote at about 7:55 is from reviewer Saberspark and is from a review of a North Korean kids show (propaganda of course)

"He has a foxy assistant to help him out" (literally, she's a hot fox)

"I just want to let you all know...even in a totalitarian dictatorship...where people are stripped of their freedoms...
and are forced to submit under penalty of death...FURRIES! STILL!! EXIST!!!"

Minerva_Minx

Context: This quote at about 7:55 is from reviewer Saberspark and is from a review of a North Korean kids show (propaganda of course)

"He has a foxy assistant to help him out" (literally, she's a hot fox)

"I just want to let you all know...even in a totalitarian dictatorship...where people are stripped of their freedoms...
and are forced to submit under penalty of death...FURRIES! STILL!! EXIST!!!"

Curse you and your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
The fact that I can use italics here.

It's a small thing, but I'm lost - simply lost without them.

Minerva_Minx

Need the other part of the Candide:
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire

berry

♡ Femboy Panda ♡
“If you’re gonna be wrong, at least be right about it.” - Todd Kauffman, cartoonist

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
"People who study dead languages scare me, like who tf are you all talking to?"

-random tweet I saw