• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Quotes that you like

Connor J. Coyote

"Keeping an open mind around our belief systems can sometimes be very helpful in the long run... not only to other people - but also to ourselves as well". - Connor J. Coyote

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets
"Feeding a cow roses doesn't give any extra appreciation."

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
"The world never owned you, stop crying like it's your parents."

I don't recall who and where it came from, but the quote surely rings the bell in me.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
"Don't say such bad things about yourself! That's my friend you are talking about"

Thrashy

Пу́тин — хуйло́! Слава Україні! FckNzs.
Freedom and life can be taken from us, but not our honour.

- Otto Wels, 1933

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
"There are three types of people in this world...those who can count and those who can't"
- my Gpa

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
"to say why gals acts so or so or don't, 'ould be persumin'; Mebby to mean yes an' say no comes nateral to women"

Connor J. Coyote

"One is always free to disagree with one's neighbors. So long as one is not being disagreeable about it. Often times, disagreements and competing visions amongst peers are the basis of a healthy society; it shows that varying viewpoints can be espoused and articulated openly regardless of how popular (or unpopular) they may be.

Thus, healthy disagreements can be seen as the essence of a pluralistic society that benefits us all."

- Connor J. Coyote

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Yes I talk to myself, sometimes it's the only way to get a straight answer

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Awww, that's so cute!! You think I care...absolutely adorable!" <pats head patronizingly>

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded."-Yogi Berra

Connor J. Coyote

"The Far East is a land of many mysteries....... even a woman's age".
"Come....... share the secret of timeless beauty".
"The secret you know, as Oil of Olay".

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
"Dogs don't vomit, they provide warm hearty soup for all to enjoy" ~ one of my old forum friends from a different site