• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

R.A.W.R. (18+) Discord Server (Replies/Bumps = Server News Updates!)

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
March 17, 2020 - GRAND OPENING!!

Join R.A.W.R. - Relaxing, Arting, Writing, and Resting! We are an 18+ furry community dedicated to the arts and activities enjoyed by furs all around the world! We pride ourselves on being an inclusive family-type community - love and acceptance are our reason for being!

Send me a Private Message for an invite! (You MUST be 18 or older to join! Age is subject to Age Verification.)

Last edited:

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
We have quite a few streamers in our server going live lately, what with the quarantine stuff going on! Everything from cross stitching to writing, painting 40K armies, music, Borderlands, and of course, furry art!

We also have a FREE ART RAFFLE going on right now, with the draw to be done on April 1st!

If all that's not enough, we also have a new #mindfulness channel, with near-daily postings of various mindfulness activities - guided meditations, ASMR, breathing timers to help you relax, Hidden Item pictures and more!

Take a break from the stress of the real world and hang out with your fellow adult furries - remember, 18+ only please!

Shoot me a private message for more information and/or an invite!

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
JOIN NOW FOR ALL THE ARTS!!

8 MINUTES LEFT IN A LIGHTNING RAFFLE

23 HOURS LEFT IN A SURPRISE RAFFLE

2 DAYS LEFT IN PLANNED RAFFLE

PM me for invite code!

Last edited:

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
Oh dear we have been pranked! Who would have done such shenanigans? :p

In other news, the raffles are all over with, we had an amazing last minute streaming event for a server-wide WWZ game. Around 7-10 members played in 2 teams and had the game streaming in 4 different Twitch accounts! Those who didn't play had the opportunity to watch some exciting game play, and laugh as even the toughest players got freaked out by jump scare zombies!

PM me for an invite link to see some clips from the streams and have the opportunity to participate in other upcoming games and activities!

SashaBengal

Well-Known Tigress
Happening right now: Our very first Reading with R.A.W.R. event! Join us every week for a new installment of a read-aloud event, in which we read from one of our one member's works!

Very soon, we will have an official monthly calendar filled with reading, music, gaming, and streaming events. Stay tuned!

PM me for an invite link to read the portion from tonight in the Creator Spotlight channel and have the opportunity to tune in next week for more chapters!

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Huh. Did you say read out loud? Like, if I were to give you a chapter from my book, you would read it to others?

Mudman2001

Wolf of Many Talents
We just finished our first members written work that we read aloud in the server, and were looking for more to keep supporting our members!