• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

r/coontown...are you serious?

Sylox

boi...chill out!
I'm not mad at these racist white folks, if anything, I feel sorry for them and I feel sorry for the morons who cry Free Speech on the internet and fail to understand that the 1st Amendment doesn't cover private organizations. I'm surprised Reddit allows this drivel to exist, considering there are more appropriate sites for ignorant, uneducated white folks to bash niggers. Niggermania, Chimpout, Stormfront, even YouTube are all perfect sites where white folks can bitch in the comfort of their own homes.

Ieono

Uberaffe
You sure know your black-hate sites, Sylox.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
You sure know your black-hate sites, Sylox.

In order to defeat your enemy, you must know what they stand for and where they hide. My existence is purely because I am fascinated at racism and have always been. The idea that one views themselves as better because of skin color is a human emotion that I've always wanted to explore and understand more. I'm aware of tons of sites that expel racism against whites, blacks, asians, etc. and sadly they're really not that hard to find.

Ieono

Uberaffe
The mind of a true bigot is so small that it is basically non-existent. They are little more than modern-day neanderthals that somehow managed to survive all these centuries through inbreeding or something.

Haha, excuse my language. I honestly don't see why people have to blame entire races for the shortcomings that a portion exhibit. It is this kind of thinking that has led to so much suffering...intolerable amounts of misery throughout history. When will it end? When will the majority of the human race realize that such minor distinctions in morphology should not be a cause for mental and ideological separation? We are all somehow gifted with sentient life, so why can't we all help one another try and understand that mysterious evolutionary hiccup together?

In order to defeat your enemy, you must know what they stand for and where they hide. My existence is purely because I am fascinated at racism and have always been. The idea that one views themselves as better because of skin color is a human emotion that I've always wanted to explore and understand more. I'm aware of tons of sites that expel racism against whites, blacks, asians, etc. and sadly they're really not that hard to find.

Interestingly, I agree with you 100%, my brother.

A

aeroxwolf

This is the internet. There are sites dedicated to hate:
Whites
Black
Hispanics
Asians
Orientals

It's not just the whities who spread racism.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
This is the internet. There are sites dedicated to hate:
Whites
Black
Hispanics
Asians
Orientals

It's not just the whities who spread racism.

Though apparently to some people in the world, you can't be racist to a white person >__>;

A

aeroxwolf

Though apparently to some people in the world, you can't be racist to a white person >__>;

You shouldn't be allowed to be racist to anyone. No ethnic group is better than the other.

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
You shouldn't be allowed to be racist to anyone. No ethnic group is better than the other.

Exactly, I wasn't saying that we should be able to be racist to anyone, it shouldn't even be happening, I'm just saying there are people who claim that white people can't / don't experience racism

Last edited:

Sylox

boi...chill out!
I think I've said it before on here, that I've actually interacted with several black racists before. As with their white counterparts, they are ignorant, uneducated trash that needs to be removed from the gene pool. It ain't just whites who are racist, that mindset needs to be dropped, especially here in the USA.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Fallowfox, I believe "coon" became a slur for blacks because when you go raccoon hunting, you chase the raccoon into a tree in order to trap and kill it.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Fallowfox, I believe "coon" became a slur for blacks because when you go raccoon hunting, you chase the raccoon into a tree in order to trap and kill it.

"Coon" is a name for southern swamp folk, not necessarily black. As was my learnin'.
Like them single toothed, banjo playin', sister fuckin' cajun folk.

A

aeroxwolf

Remember when Rosa Parks was arrested for refusing to move for a white person? I believe "breaking the law" was the words used.

We've come a long way since that day, we are moving forward as decent human beings.

Unfortunately, we will always have the minority of people who take their hate, insecurities and misfortunes out on other races. After all, it's easier to blame someone else than it is to blame yourself.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I think I've said it before on here, that I've actually interacted with several black racists before. As with their white counterparts, they are ignorant, uneducated trash that needs to be removed from the gene pool. It ain't just whites who are racist, that mindset needs to be dropped, especially here in the USA.
Removed from the gene pool? You make it sound like racists can be bred out of existence.

But yeah, reddit is terrible and the new leadership of reddit are terrible.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Coon comes from the word barracoon (idk if thats correct spelling) which was a cage used to transport slaves.

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned
lol sylox being racist towards Hispanic's in one threads and attacking other racists in another XD lolololol

Sylox

boi...chill out!
I like how when confronted with the truth you immediately change the subject and get back to bashing me. Either contribute to the thread or lurk; don't come in here with the expressed purpose of flinging shit at me.