• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

r/coontown...are you serious?

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned
I like how when confronted with the truth you immediately change the subject and get back to bashing me. Either contribute to the thread or lurk; don't come in here with the expressed purpose of flinging shit at me.
didnt you do this in my thread sylox? the subject i originally took to the table was that your a hypocrit so i didn't change the subject. and sorry sylox but the truth is hispanic latino people are a race and ethnicity.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
didnt you do this in my thread sylox? the subject i originally took to the table was that your a hypocrit so i didn't change the subject. and sorry sylox but the truth is hispanic latino people are a race and ethnicity.

Based on who's definition? There are only 4 races in the world and Hispanic/Latino isn't one of them. I suggest you educate yourself and learn how to spell before you come in here and try and tangle with the devil.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Based on who's definition? There are only 4 races in the world and Hispanic/Latino isn't one of them. I suggest you educate yourself and learn how to spell before you come in here and try and tangle with the devil.

What are the four races?
Where do Mexicans/"Hispanics", South Americans, etc fit into these four races?

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned
this is not true i have educated myself sylox. i honestly don't know what spelling has to do with you being a hypocrite.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
They can be WHITE, BLACK or ASIAN...do people not understand this? Marco Rubio is a WHITE HISPANIC...Pitbull is a WHITE HISPANIC...Alex Rodriguez is a BLACK HISPANIC.

this is not true i have educated myself sylox. i honestly don't know what spelling has to do with you being a hypocrite.

No you haven't, especially when I've proved to you that its not a race, nor has it been.

http://www.sociologyinfocus.com/2014/06/09/is-hispanic-an-ethnic-category-or-a-racial-category/
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinion/liu-study-hispanics-favor-whiteness/
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/u...ing-themselves-white.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1
http://www.diversityinc.com/ask-the-white-guy/hispanic-is-not-a-racial-category/

Last edited:

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face

Volkodav

Dad****er
They can be WHITE, BLACK or ASIAN...do people not understand this? Marco Rubio is a WHITE HISPANIC...Pitbull is a WHITE HISPANIC...Alex Rodriguez is a BLACK HISPANIC.

Sylox....
"White" is Caucasoid.

There are three races:
Negroid
Caucasoid
Mongoloid

If someone is a "hispanic", they're a Mongoloid mixed with another race. This is where Native Americans come from -- Mongoloid race.
"Natives" in North America (inuit, mexican, native American) are all Mongoloids or Mongoloid mixed.

"Asian" is Mongoloid.

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned

No you haven't, especially when I've proved to you that its not a race, nor has it been.

http://www.sociologyinfocus.com/2014/06/09/is-hispanic-an-ethnic-category-or-a-racial-category/
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinion/liu-study-hispanics-favor-whiteness/
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/u...ing-themselves-white.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1
http://www.diversityinc.com/ask-the-white-guy/hispanic-is-not-a-racial-category/

ok where is the 4th race then sylox since you said 4 and only stated 3. and your links are shit lol CNN? really?

Sylox

boi...chill out!
To be fair Sparta, whites are also recipients of Affirmative Action, because if they weren't, all of those colleges on the West Coast and HYP would be full of Asians and Indians. In actuality, AA has helped white folks more than its intended target and is more unfavorable towards Asians.

@Volk: You are right, my bad there are 3, don't know why I was thinking 4.

ok where is the 4th race then sylox since you said 4 and only stated 3. and your links are shit lol CNN? really?

Now you see everybody, notice that I included reputable links but because they didn't agree with ShioBear, they are supposedly shit. People like him cannot stand being wrong and it shows.

Last edited:

Volkodav

Dad****er
  • Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
  • Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
  • Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

These races can all be distinguished from one another based on skull structure.

To be fair Sparta, whites are also recipients of Affirmative Action, because if they weren't, all of those colleges on the West Coast and HYP would be full of Asians and Indians. In actuality, AA has helped white folks more than its intended target and is more unfavorable towards Asians.

Whites are not recipients of AA, not unless they're gay or some other minority group.

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Whites are not recipients of AA, not unless they're gay or some other minority group.

Yeah, I'm sure those white men who got into Cal over their more qualified Asian and Indian peers are all gay; you are absolutely right. :V

BTW, I'm not a proponent of AA, but to sit here and assume its only blacks and Hispanics who benefit from it is ignorance.

Last edited:
A

aeroxwolf

Yeah, I'm sure those white men who got into Cal over their more qualified Asian and Indian peers are all gay; you are absolutely right. :V

BTW, I'm not a proponent of AA, but to sit here and assume its only niggers and spics who benefit from it is ignorance.

Niggers and spics? Seriously Sylox?

A

aeroxwolf

I'm not using it in a derogatory manner, I'm just saying it to make a point.

And what is that point exactly? It doesn't matter how you use those words, they are still offensive.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority

Volkodav

Dad****er

BTW, I'm not a proponent of AA, but to sit here and assume its only blacks and Hispanics who benefit from it is ignorance.
Can you cite sources that whites are being chosen over Asian and Indian peers who are more qualified, simply because they're white and for no other reason (example being California's massive gay population)??

"to sit here and assume its only blacks and Hispanics who benefit from it is ignorance"
Did I say this? pretty sure I didnt
Pretty sure I said that gay people also benefit, and so do other minority groups

And what is that point exactly? It doesn't matter how you use those words, they are still offensive.

I understood his usage of the terms

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Can you cite sources that whites are being chosen over Asian and Indian peers who are more qualified, simply because they're white and for no other reason (example being California's massive gay population)??

I can cite the facts that Asians score way higher and usually have stronger applications than whites do, yet you see a cap on them entering into HYP; why is that? Its not far fetched when you think about it. WHen I get back from work, I will cite you examples.

"to sit here and assume its only blacks and Hispanics who benefit from it is ignorance"
Did I say this? pretty sure I didnt
Pretty sure I said that gay people also benefit, and so do other minority groups

Affirmative Action does not work like that Volk; its more than just SKIN COLOR and SEX that go into accepting a student. The SCOTUS practically rewrote admission policy because of AA, stating that it cannot be the sole deciding factor when admitting students.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I can cite the facts that Asians score way higher and usually have stronger applications than whites do, yet you see a cap on them entering into HYP; why is that? Its not far fetched when you think about it. WHen I get back from work, I will cite you examples.
Nope
I'm looking for sources on your claim that Asian and Indian peers who are more qualified, are put to the side in favour of whites who are less-qualified and dont belong to any minority groups.
cause yknow, like i said
Whites don't benefit from AA unless they belong to a minority group (like being gay)

Affirmative Action does not work like that Volk; its more than just SKIN COLOR and SEX that go into accepting a student. The SCOTUS practically rewrote admission policy because of AA, stating that it cannot be the sole deciding factor when admitting students.
I'm well aware

Argonne

Why worry
But, they took our jerbs! :p
Yeah they took are jerbs! Muh jerbs! Derp derp muh jerbs! Derp dur da durrr! Ahh gotta love southpark pure reality.

Argonne

Why worry
I've said it once and I'll say it again.... Race is separation tactic created near the beginning of time used strictly for separation out of fear. In reality we're all humans and we just want to be different. The people who complain about racism and use it as a excuse to be racist are just as bad as the person initiating racism. And are in fact complete hypocrites. For example " I hate white people because they hate black people". Your basically saying I hate Germans because hitler was half German and hated Jews (insert retarded derp sound here). We should be glad that aliens either don't exist or haven't found us yet because we'd all be to busy being racist and killing eachother over really stupid shit to fight off a alien invasion.. Or we'd start a war with them because they talked to a Mexican dude first... Sigh "face palm"

Volkodav

Dad****er
Okay but it's not.
Do you agree or disagree that there are different breeds of dogs and cats based on origin, size, shape, skull shape, and temperament?

Yes or no.