• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Raccoon thread

Punji

Vaskebjørn
@Punji Eh..... just eat trash. (And live happily ever after).

Is that an offer? I knew you'd come around. <3

Punji

Vaskebjørn
@Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Eh... you're late to the party, bro..... we've already dined and taken off..... enjoy the leftovers though.

You know I don't mind some sloppy seconds with my favourite 'yote~

1619803721025.png

Oh, what's that? You were just huffing paint cans? Oh, alright then... I guess I'll just help myself to this cheesecake or something.

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

well it wasn't that gun but a similar thing happened to a friend of mine once.
fyi fa community, this is not a troll post.

seen that vid where the ape picks up the gun and figures out how to use it?

raccoon did that with a handgun.

i was there.

Beepsi

Hmm... A thread about racoons... Here's an idea that is lurking in my membrane (and also a way for this idea to be passed on if I fail to do something about it):

Imagine a racoon who constantly help crooks commit tax evasion for a large sum of money. Yet, the racoon will constantly screw over the crooks it is helping through some kind of twisted "monkey's paw" (slang for a wish that's given in a crooked way) without any harmful intentions. The racoon's scheme to help crooks to do tax evasion can seen as a scam, to one, but to the racoon it isn't; just a simple little blunder in a way to help those do tax evasion.

Inspiration for this racoon idea comes from the character, Saul Goodman, who is from Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul.

Your Welcome.