• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: RAFFLE: Colored sketch commission!

JZLobo

That's right, I'm commissioning lmredwolf for a colored sketch and raffling it off! Want some pretty art of your character? Well, it's not a lot of work--simply read and comment on my stories! Each comment gives you one entry into the raffle. With every comment, I'll reply to you with a number for the raffle. If you have the accounts, you can also comment on the chapters on Wattpad and DeviantArt for additional entries!

Please note that the comments have to be thoughtful, not just one-word compliments. To prove that you've actually read the story (which is what I want), make sure your comment includes something that stood out to you. Something you liked or disliked--negative feedback can be useful too!

The deadline for entries is one month from today, February 9th. I'll draw and announce the winners on February 10th!

JZLobo

Bump!

JZLobo

Bump again!

JZLobo

JZLobo

Bumpity Wumpity.

JZLobo

Deadline's in a few days, so this is the final bump!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Well, i don't have much time to do a lot of reading, so i did some quick reading. I'd say, the names were... a little unoriginal. But that's not too bad. Kirby, Odysseus, for example. But i don't actually care much. Heck, one of my characters names is Blue. It was a decent story, not really something that drew me in specifically, but i could see others enjoying it. I've had a story, not written, just in my head, of a werewolf going through highschool trying to hide it. And I've seen a few other instances of it. It's not too uncommon. But decent story nonetheless.

JZLobo

Well, i don't have much time to do a lot of reading, so i did some quick reading. I'd say, the names were... a little unoriginal. But that's not too bad. Kirby, Odysseus, for example. But i don't actually care much. Heck, one of my characters names is Blue. It was a decent story, not really something that drew me in specifically, but i could see others enjoying it. I've had a story, not written, just in my head, of a werewolf going through highschool trying to hide it. And I've seen a few other instances of it. It's not too uncommon. But decent story nonetheless.
Comments have to be posted on the stories themselves to count. As for the high school setting, keep in mind that you started on the third story in the series. There's two others before it, marked Mature for the violence in the first and mental health issues in the second.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Of course, of
Comments have to be posted on the stories themselves to count. As for the high school setting, keep in mind that you started on the third story in the series. There's two others before it, marked Mature for the violence in the first and mental health issues in the second.
Of course, as i said i don't have much time to read through everything with detail. So i didn't necessarily "start" on the third. That's just the comment i made. as for making it on the thing, i didn't see you say it had to be posted there. But i can put it there if you'd like. Actually scratch moving it, my username and password is not working.

JZLobo

Of course, of

Of course, as i said i don't have much time to read through everything with detail. So i didn't necessarily "start" on the third. That's just the comment i made. as for making it on the thing, i didn't see you say it had to be posted there. But i can put it there if you'd like.
It's up to you, but comments have to be on the submissions if you want to be entered into the raffle.