• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rainfurrest - Seattle, WA

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
I am going unless funding just falls through. I am a non smoker, so want the room that way, but other than that, I will gladly share with anyone who wants to room, male/female/other it wont bother me a bit. I will know more in the next week or by next weekend at least, then I will book a room. sorry for such late notice, but Im building my house and getting all the money stuff sorted out. but I need a break and this is purfect. I'm in montana and its only 11 hr drive.

woot

jagdwolf

nice, I don't have anything against smoking, its just I remember when I ran my conventions (gaming convention company in the south WAR!zone 54 shows in 6 years 1991-97) that one of the features was the ability to match people to rooms who were/were not smoking etc. The laws were different back then, but it was still an added bonus that I offered.

But still things are on track will let everyone know this weekend/early next week. you can open post or private me, but Im a grey muzzle wolf, who has been Conning since the mid 80's. Looking forward to my first furry event in over 8 years so this is kinda like being a con virgin again........um ok thats a real streatch but......

S

Scout_Auxfur

Hi Ricky, I'd be up for a lunch or dinner kinda thing, planning on going to the goh dinner and also planning on putting together an all ages room party since the other one is 21+, but other then that yeah get a few furries together and get some lunch or dinner sounds fun

Ricky

Hi Ricky, I'd be up for a lunch or dinner kinda thing, planning on going to the goh dinner and also planning on putting together an all ages room party since the other one is 21+, but other then that yeah get a few furries together and get some lunch or dinner sounds fun

Nice! Well it's a ways away but if anyone else would like to join say so then we can all agree on a time/place I guess once we're closer to the con!

jagdwolf

still waiting on the bank for the house loan but Im game, would love to meet some more furries.

Kitesuna

I will be there, I may be cosplaying as a Hunter special infected from Left4Dead, we'll see.

I'll also be putting a lot of fursuit items up for grabs in the art show! :D

Ricky

Well one yes and one maybe for a lunch or dinner thing...

If anyone else would be interested speak up... If there's a large group we'd probably want to arrange something otherwise it would be a "who cares lets just meet up and go somewhere" type of thing.

I'm good either way but I think it would be cool to see the faces behind some of the text here.

I'll be there more likely than not, as long as work doesn't interfere. I live in Tacoma and this will be my first convention as well.

Please, if anyone wants to befriend me for this convention so I can have someone to hang out with, please contact me!

FA: scabwingedangel
DA: nandobaggins

CrevanEmbrust

Crevan Embrust
aaaaawwwww I want to Cry. I live like 15 mins away and I didn't know it was happening until today T^T

Why, WHYYYYY did I have to be late....

Zavian

Rainfurrest was amazing! My mate and I had a blast and meeting Kyell Gold and Rikoshi was awesome. Got to do some art for them and they even mentioned me on episode 10 of Unsheathed. Awesomeness!

Oh and btw...Snow Leopard in Vancouver. Would love to meet other furres in the area. Feel free to check out my page under user Zavian.

~Zav