• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*Raises a hand and bows*

Broke_N

Bromodo
Greetings, and err, hi everyone, the name's N. I've been a lurker on FA for a while, and took a more active role about three years ago. I'm a writer by trade, and work under the username BH15.

I enjoy wasting time watching youtube vids and deep thoughts about my own meaningless existence. I also like gaming, reading, and occasionally go bowling. I also like to RP in many different genres, though more, ahem, intimate RP stuff I usually prefer to engage in with people I'm familiar and comfortable around.

As a writer I'm a jack of all trades and am able to work with a vast array of genres and themes. I typically write NSFW pieces, but I also enjoy more SFW stuff as well, as I am very fond of heartfelt and "human" pieces, if you catch my meaning. Much of my writing tends to be WG and fat stuff, but I also engage in other themes as well. I also enjoy doing more experimental and... I guess "weird" is the best way to put some of the stuff I do. I like freaky sometimes. *Shrugs*

So, yeah, that's me. Hoi everyone, and I hope to post on these forums from time to time.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey there, and welcome! Also a writer here, and always nice to meet another writer. Similarly, I've written some more serious stuff, and some more funny, kinky stuff, and some that blends a bit of each. This reminds me: I need to start writing my epic 'invasion of the latex skunks' transformation story, where I lead the skunk army, to victory over the foxes! Among other things : P

Hope ya have fun here, ~Simo

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Heh, thank you all for your kind greetings everyone.

@Simo: So a case of an Invasion of the Latex Bootysnatchers huh?

Yep! Those foxes will be captured and converted...to skunks!

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Welcome to the forums! We provide every reason not to lurk in this town (by force, mainly)!