• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random and/or pointless facts?


New Member
It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a curb in St. Louis

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people


Formal when angry
Seratuhl said:
The Human female mind, naturally, has a 23% thicker lobe ( right, left, frontal, etc ) connection. This does not increase intellectual capabilities, however, but it does allow human females to easily express their emotions in a way human males can't.

I wondered when you'd show up with something interesting.

Magic Mushroom has a dictionary entry.


Dance the Mussolini
The seeds of apples do indeed contain a cyanide compound.
Its illegal to shoot a whale from a moving train in NJ. other things you can't do in NJ like drive and eat a ham sandwich apparently and on Sunday in Newark you need a doctor note to get ice cream


New Member
The band Duran Duran got their name from an astronaut in the 1968 Jane Fonda movie "Barbarella.

Cleo and Caesar were the early stage names of Cher and Sonny Bono.

Ben and Jerry's send the waste from making ice cream to local pig farmers to use as feed. Pigs love the stuff, except for one flavor: Mint Oreo.

The company providing the liability insurance for the Republican National Convention in San Diego is the same firm that insured the maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic.

Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.

Dr. Samuel A. Mudd was the physician who set the leg of Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Booth...and whose shame created the expression for ignominy, "His name is Mudd."


SoulEmber said:
Ben and Jerry's send the waste from making ice cream to local pig farmers to use as feed. Pigs love the stuff, except for one flavor: Mint Oreo.

Well, goes to show you just how poor their taste in ice cream is.


oh no....OH NO! D:
Rainbowshaven said:
Cat bites have around a 30% chance of infection, whereas my human-bites at closer to 70%.
Also, the state of California says that my metallic prisma markers cause cancer. >.> <.<

...O__O I got a metallic marker for my birthday D:>


Dance the Mussolini
Cats are generally lactose intolerant. So stop feeding Fluffy milk.


bang your head.
I have a whole book on pointless info like why short naps are called cat naps it is because a cat is not sleeping the entire time. they will wake up periodically so short naps are cat naps.


Cthulhu's Sexual Seraphim
- 90% of the graduates from Miskatonic University now spend most of their lives as slaves to the elder gods.

- Blizzard Entertainment's most original game idea was Diablo.

- There are special cults in India that worship vaginas.

- King Leonidas will make an appearance in Soul Calibur IV

- Approximately 50% of the furry fandom is sexually submissive ( Yessssss )

- The bitch is always in it.... I HATE HER!!!!!

- There is no such thing as innocence....only varying degrees of guilt.

- H.R Giger, designer/father of the xenomorph from the "Aliens" films, originally wanted the xenomorph to have breasts.

- The Alien movie originally had a rape scene between Ripley and the xenomorph, but was turned down due to "ethical" reasons.


New Member
The makers of the alien film also thought 'how can we make a really scary alien?'

Then one of them came up with the idea - 'How about one that screws you?'

And the idea for facehuggers was born....

Also, the spartans had some very strange ideas on sex. Their 'Philosophy' on it was a woman for reproduction, a boy for pleasure and a goat for extacy. I would hate to see what their idea of an orgy was....


gets it stuck between things
It is possible to litterally beat the shit out of someone if you hit them just right with the right timing.

also, the fact that you can read this makes you smarter than 34% of the collection of people who are estimated to have lived since 5000BC.
als je dit ook kan lezen, ben je slimmer dan 37% van alle mensen die hebben geleefd sinds 5000 vChr.

lastly, english stands out as the language with most words similar to alphabet letter pronunciation. A = a. B = bee. C = sea/see. G = gee. I = i. P = urination. Q = queue. R = are. T = tee/tea. U = you. Y = why.


New Member
The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.

Wilma Flintstone's maiden name was Wilma Slaghoopal, and Betty Rubble's Maiden name was Betty Jean Mcbricker.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

The Ramses brand condom is named after the great pharaoh Ramses II who fathered over 160 children.

If NASA sent birds into space they would soon die, they need gravity to swallow.


Cherry Blossom
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

Starfish don't have brains.

Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma

Walt Disney was afraid of mice.

Pearls melt in vinegar.

On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist

There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos!

Clinophobia is the fear of beds!

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television!


gets it stuck between things
look at your zipper. One in Nine people has a zipper made by YKK. they make more zippers each day than there are people on the world.


Active Member
The travelling midway Cumberland Valley Shows (who went out of business last year) was a tax write-off for CVS Pharmacy (The "CVS" actually stands for Cumberland Valley Shows) and Cracker Barrel Restaraunts. All 3 businesses have the same owner somewhere in their stocks.


Nintendo had a (probably) short lived satellite plugin for the SNES that allowed downloading extremely revamped older games. Some were only playable during set hours of the day.

I has 9 empty pepsi cans on my desk.

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television!

Yeah... I've been on tv...


Active Member
When I did Spits or Swallows on the Funday PawPet Show, I was the only guest who didn't dislike anything sampled. (We sampled durian candy, Moxie soda, a Japanese cumquat soda, and some unknown Japanese candy)


Dance the Mussolini
Certain species of monkeys have been observed pleasuring themselves with sticks.

George Washington Carver did not, in fact, invent peanut butter.


Seratuhl said:
Blizzard Entertainment's most original game idea was Diablo.

Actually, since Diablo is just a ripoff of NetHack/Slash'EM, that doesn't count as original at all IMO.

RedVein said:
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

Debatable. Bonobos are known to engage in sexual activity, seemingly for no other reason than recreation at times.