• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random and/or pointless facts?

Meliz

gets it stuck between things
The Escapist said:
A game designer working for a major company told me earlier this year that he hates negative reviews, but loves Zero Punctuation. He said a negative review on Zero Punctuation means more than a positive review anywhere else. You can't beat getting mentioned by the most popular guy on the internet, even if he's cutting your balls off. That's fame.
All quotes are facts, even if false. The actions of quoting someone that may or may not have said something, turns it into the fact of being quoted. Antecedence has little to no relation to quoting, although it is generally considered a necessity, I could quote Shakespeare by saying "Shakespeare said, and I quote, "quack quack mcherring"." and although Shakespeare (probably) never said that, I did, and thus the fact remains that the quote is a fact.

Slayn

bang your head.
The producer of attack of the show on G4 is a furry and he found his mate by dressing up in a fursuit and jumping out at a random women who he convinced to come back to his apartment and had crazy mad jackrabbit sex with. and they have been together ever since.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
The producer of attack of the show on G4 is a furry and he found his mate by dressing up in a fursuit and jumping out at a random women who he convinced to come back to his apartment and had crazy mad jackrabbit sex with. and they have been together ever since.

What? So he jumps out of alleys dresses as a rabbit in a bid to frighten women, yet one is not afraid and they go home and have sex? ....What?

Krystalynn

Nerf Herder
Critics often dub CCTV as "Big Brother surveillance", a reference to George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, which featured a two-way telescreen in every home through which The Party would monitor the populace.

The apartment in which George Orwell wrote now has 32 CCTV cameras within 200 yards of it.

I

Ishnuvalok

Source please.

WetWolf

Mexican Wolf
it took me 58 minutes to read all these posts
i have bats at my appatment that when you walk by at night they will bump into you
my aunt only sneeses in multiples of three
most repeated fact thingys were the longest word ones

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
The Pokémon Franchis is due to release their eleventh movie this June.
The least time I checked, I weigh 270 pounds.

WetWolf

Mexican Wolf
i go into a fit of uncontrolale laughter everytime i see that quote XD weasels...XD jet engines...XDDD

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
A friend of mine unknowingly lived in the same apartment as a meth lab.
She didn't realize it until the police busted them.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

AKA Black Lung, a miner's disease which only started to show up after the invention of the 'Widowmaker' compressed air drill. This was because all the little bits of rock, after being chipped off by the drill, such as silica, would float through the air and inadvertently into a miners' lung, killing him, albeit slowly. Hence the name 'Widowmaker'. A water cooled version that keeps the dust down by flowing water directly into the drill hole wasn't introduced until 50 years later.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I'm gay

also, a year ago, NASA received a radio wave message that they believed to be a response from extra terrestrial life, and recently, they "say" that they confirmed it to be an unknown source, possibly leading to alien life. also, they stated that the reason they believe this is because the radio waves they had received have no resemblence to electro-magnetic sound waves (blah blah) through space.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
I'm gay

also, a year ago, NASA received a radio wave message that they believed to be a response from extra terrestrial life, and recently, they "say" that they confirmed it to be an unknown source, possibly leading to alien life. also, they stated that the reason they believe this is because the radio waves they had received have no resemblence to electro-magnetic sound waves (blah blah) through space.

Here's something else about NASA:
The only space capsule that was ever lost at sea was the Liberty Bell 7. However it has since been found and recovered.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
Male fleas have 2 penises

sea cucumbers fire their organs out their rectums at their enemies as a defence

there is a finch in the galapagos islands the drinks the blood ofthe larger animals there

hotdogs are filled with meat by-products and the thin layer of plastic looking stuff is really a lining of the pig's intestine

and many others

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
hotdogs are filled with meat by-products and the thin layer of plastic looking stuff is really a lining of the pig's intestine

Welcome to the world of making sausages.

50% of the people don't realize that they're the half of the population... Is that pointless enough? XD

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
i drank 3 energy drinks 2 nights ago and it was like being on crack, i was so hyper O_O

Krugg

I'm the reanimator...
Pacman's original name was going to be Puckman, but the Japanese company in charge of the name changed it because they feared Americans would vandalize the machines and change the name to something a little worse.