• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Furry Sightings

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Around the end of '06 I was in the city with some friends and saw a guy in a fox tail with some fox plushies on his backpack, I wanted to say something but we went by so fast I didn't have time.
Also I saw two girls at a music festival wearing kitty ears but they may have just thought they were cute or something and wern't actual furries cause I yelled "Yiff!" a few times and they didn't respond.

yea... half the population of anime fans will wear cat (any animal) ears without having no damn idea what it symbolizes... which is kind of annyoing when you hear some girl bash the furry fandom when she realizes what it is [whilst wearing cat ears] T.T

anyway, I think it's opposite for me. many people have run into me and commented on stuff that I'd wear, even a few hinting at the fact that they're furries themselves. other than that, I guess you could say anyone who runs into me, might just BECOME a furry, if they already weren't ;3

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
yea... half the population of anime fans will wear cat (any animal) ears without having no damn idea what it symbolizes... which is kind of annyoing when you hear some girl bash the furry fandom when she realizes what it is [whilst wearing cat ears] T.T

anyway, I think it's opposite for me. many people have run into me and commented on stuff that I'd wear, even a few hinting at the fact that they're furries themselves. other than that, I guess you could say anyone who runs into me, might just BECOME a furry, if they already weren't ;3

LOL guess you just have that special charm ;)

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
LOL guess you just have that special charm ;)

well, actually it's happened XD I mean, I can say over 50% of my friends have become (at least slightly) furry since they met me, and I gots around 30 something friends X3

I did a good deed to teh fandom here! I am... "the furry converter!"

*limp*

Arbiter

well, actually it's happened XD I mean, I can say over 50% of my friends have become (at least slightly) furry since they met me, and I gots around 30 something friends X3

*limp*

*hugs* yes you did, a true furry right here! *hands you a cookie*

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!

*limp*
Come to where I live and try that. You'll be called very horrible names by people I dislike very much.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Come to where I live and try that. You'll be called very horrible names by people I dislike very much.

lol, don't get me wrong, I'm called the hedgehog fucker in school by those who aren't fond of furries. long story short, some whore decided to go around telling everyone sonic turns me on, and thas how my name got stuck. and yea, I've gotten threats, death threats, etc.

Arbiter

lol, don't get me wrong, I'm called the hedgehog fucker in school by those who aren't fond of furries. long story short, some whore decided to go around telling everyone sonic turns me on, and thas how my name got stuck. and yea, I've gotten threats, death threats, etc.

Yeesh, what a bitch, prehaps maybe you can convert her with that special charm;)

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
lawl

I guess douchebags survive everywhere.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Yeesh, what a bitch, prehaps maybe you can convert her with that special charm;)

nah... she really is a slut... I mean, she wears a skirt and tells everyone it's because of her religion (and try to guess why she really wears a skirt ;3)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Sadly I never had the opportunity to just randomly spot a furry on the street but hopefully I will someday, but I doubt it.

CoyoteSmith

Probably a Total Jerk.
Ha.

At work today, there was a girl wearing a cat collar...And in fact, she purchased a backpack with a tail and ears attached to it.

I commented on the collar, to which she smiled and replied warmly enough.

She was probably just a goth kid, but it made me smirk, in the least.

As far as I could tell, she was a tourist, so I'll probably never know.

-Coyote Smith

PaperRabbit

Wishes she was a wolf XD !
I just wanted to say that only wearing ears (the headband(?) kind) and a tail can have two meanings.

1.- It can mean you are a furry

2.- It can mean you're a "Loveless" fan (which seems to be trend among anime fans for now)

There, now I shall go to sleep :3

TerranceJones

Teh Apple Fox!
I saw this girl once at Target back home in Topeka wearing the exact same collar as me, in front of me in line, but I didn't want to say anything, for fear that I'd embarrass her in front of her mom... Hehehehe... I think I was also buying questionable underwear at the time, soooo... *blush*

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
There is this dude I've seen several times on campus (Purdue) that wears a hat with ears thats obviously supposed to be a red tailed fox....I keep wanting to ask him but its just such an awkward question....I think I might ask him if he's a fox...that may be a little less obvious and weird but I dunno

aha! there's my answer! I've been wondering how I should confront someone who wears almost the same thing!

yea, just say, "so, are you a fox?"... my version would be, "rawr, hello thar foxxeh >=3"... that would probably scare him off, furry or not though X3

or! you could walk up to him, and show him some furry art, and ask for his opinion... maybe then he'll come clean!

Koda

Yeah, thats a big problem with Pennsylvania. I look for furry paws on cars and stuff but then I have to realize, practically every sports team's logo/mascot is either a puma, wolf, coyote, or husky.. So there are paws all over the place, but none of them are furry :(

I did have fun Saturday tho, was down at a meet in Hellertown, and I had my tail, and was with a whole group of furs, including I think 5 suiters. We were playing some games in the park. Cars were stopping, taking pictures, people beeping horns it was fun.

... Then "someone is giving liquor to these animals".. I think it was Rev Fox, got the idea to go up to Rita's (which is an Italian ice place in town), in full suit, and we got iced cream and Italian ice and all that goodness. Confused the HELL out of a local cop... XD

The group is so much fun to hang out with. Lets see.. the suiters were Rev Fox, Tropher Fox, Skippy (Fox?), Shortwave, and Duncan. (sorry if I missed any!!)

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I did have fun Saturday tho, was down at a meet in Hellertown, and I had my tail, and was with a whole group of furs, including I think 5 suiters. We were playing some games in the park. Cars were stopping, taking pictures, people beeping horns it was fun.

... Then "someone is giving liquor to these animals".. I think it was Rev Fox, got the idea to go up to Rita's (which is an Italian ice place in town), in full suit, and we got iced cream and Italian ice and all that goodness. Confused the HELL out of a local cop... XD

The group is so much fun to hang out with. Lets see.. the suiters were Rev Fox, Tropher Fox, Skippy (Fox?), Shortwave, and Duncan. (sorry if I missed any!!)

hmph... you have more fun than I've EVER had! lucky >=2

and hey, who do you mean by duncan? duncan da husky?

Mavu-chan

Yeah!
I saw a lady on the bus who was wearing cat ears and such, but I'm not sure if she was a furry or she just wore them to amuse herself.
I do that all the time! ^^ So if anyone's in the Savannah, GA area and you see a girl with white cat ears on out and about, it's probably me, haha, though that's only when I'm at school, not now, since it's summer.

Mavu-chan

Yeah!
Yeah, thats a big problem with Pennsylvania. I look for furry paws on cars and stuff but then I have to realize, practically every sports team's logo/mascot is either a puma, wolf, coyote, or husky.. So there are paws all over the place, but none of them are furry :(

The cosplay club at my school had a cosplay picnic once and it was pretty similar. We only had one fursuiter and she was a opossum I really didn't know, but we ran amok in a coffee shop, all while either in cosplay or in some related outfit, you know what I mean, haha, and some little girls got a picture with my lolita friends because they thought she was a princess. It was all great fun! <3

Project_X

I still haven't seen any fellow furs....but if I could choose who, Dragoneer with Taliesin as a tailgating second place.
Why Dragoneer? I want to say "Behold! The Admin!" in person. =P