• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Furry Sightings

Project_X

so, what do you create? taurin fox style movies? X3

Well not really...no. XD I don't do yiff.
I utilize Unreal Tournament III's Unreal Engine 3 to make movies, mods, characters, weapons, etc. At least, that's what I've started.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Well not really...no. XD I don't do yiff.
I utilize Unreal Tournament III's Unreal Engine 3 to make movies, mods, characters, weapons, etc. At least, that's what I've started.

ok, I'm not used to any engines, nor am I used to cgi (is that what they call it?)... so I'm just gonna assume, and say, How in HELL could you afford something that advanced? cmon! TT_TT I'm still trying to get enough money to buy a decent computer! *sob*

Project_X

ok, I'm not used to any engines, nor am I used to cgi (is that what they call it?)... so I'm just gonna assume, and say, How in HELL could you afford something that advanced? cmon! TT_TT I'm still trying to get enough money to buy a decent computer! *sob*

It was only $60! XD
It comes with the PC version of Unreal Tournament III.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
It was only $60! XD
It comes with the PC version of Unreal Tournament III.

oh... so it's like half life T.T I thought you meant you literally owned your own 3d model program >_<

I had a halflife 2 version of a 3d program, but it limits me to just creating animation from pre-made characters within the game.

Project_X

oh... so it's like half life T.T I thought you meant you literally owned your own 3d model program >_<

I had a halflife 2 version of a 3d program, but it limits me to just creating animation from pre-made characters within the game.

Nope. Not like HL at all.

HL2 prevents you from bending the game to your liking, which is why Gary's mod is so popular. That mod broke "the rules" and stands out from the rest. But no matter how hard you try, all of your levels/mods will look like HL2.

Unreal Tournament, however, is so flexable that you can transform the game into an entirely different game and it won't look like UT. Don't beleive me? Look up "Ashura: Dark Reign". That is one for UT2004.

UTIII looks like Gears of War (cuz they are both made by the same dudes) and also has the sence of realism. (Heh...realism in Unreal Tournament...oxymoron....) I can put your fursona into UT or into other things like movies. X3

Waaaaay different than HL2

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Nope. Not like HL at all.

HL2 prevents you from bending the game to your liking, which is why Gary's mod is so popular. That mod broke "the rules" and stands out from the rest. But no matter how hard you try, all of your levels/mods will look like HL2.

Unreal Tournament, however, is so flexable that you can transform the game into an entirely different game and it won't look like UT. Don't beleive me? Look up "Ashura: Dark Reign". That is one for UT2004.

UTIII looks like Gears of War (cuz they are both made by the same dudes) and also has the sence of realism. (Heh...realism in Unreal Tournament...oxymoron....) I can put your fursona into UT or into other things like movies. X3

Waaaaay different than HL2

yea, I've seen UT before. and yay! put teh fennec fox into your thingy! (my fursona). my guess is that you're an artist?

another problem of mine. I'm not good at drawing, so that would probably interfere with the result of my level/design if I had your program... that, and my computer is extremely slow... you wouldn't believe XD

Ferrous_Oxide

The Voodoo Husky
So far I have not had any luck. I don't really expect much though as I live in a state that is hardly populated by any furs. I am pretty sure I have personlly met 20% of them, and that was two people if that tells you anything. I do keep my eyes out though just in case ^^.

Culebra Kai

I haven't knowingly sighted any furrys. The closest I came was spotting someone walking through town in a tail and ears one time, and I haven't seen them since.

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
Heh, I found out my best friend was a furry all of 8 months ago. It was pretty hilarious. Also, I found out my ex girlfriend was one at some point, but the topic never came up in the 1.5 years we were together...

Pretty random, I say. :)

SprAckeR

LOVE GENERATION
I've never really encountered another furry until one day. I was eating at a mall once and a guy with a silver fox tail caught my eye. It was a pretty exciting moment for me.(as pathetic as that sounds)

Thohi Torok

Furry - and proud of it..
Well, hmm.. The only colleague from my old job that I still talk to on a regular basis, is the one whom I found out was furry - though I kinda forget how I found out..

Also, just today, actually, I was out shopping with my parents <_< in a strange town (strange to me anyways) and we walked past two girls - I'm guessing teens - both wearing cats ears. I'm not sure they were actually furries, but who knows - I didn't initiate contact.

Monarq

Tom Servo
Actually, I can recall one time I was riding in a car and I passed some with a rainbow sticker in the back of their car that had a paw print in it... didn't see the person though.

FurryFox

Pink Hat
Not sure if this counts but, when my family went on a cruise for my uncle's birthday party to Canada, there were some people in fursuits and I got my picture taken with them =3