• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Furry Sightings

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Well, no random encounters so far. Though I have had the pleasure of finding out that three of my school friends are furs. That was pretty cool, though another one of my friends forgets that I'm one and likes to troll IRL when the others aren't around. One of the quotes that really pissed me off is "Huw's staying in the library so he can hang out on the internet with 50 year old failures that jack off to Beanie babies."
You can imagine how pissed he makes me without realizing. I never speak up about it, but meh.

Ahh well, there's all I've gotten in the way of unorganized furry encounters! =p

SachiCoon

Actually yes. I went to a night club once and met a group of people there and got to talking to this one girl in particular who turned out to be a furry. It was pretty funny :3

Tesune Nyghtwolf

Run Free Always.....
i was at the bart station (like the subway) and this guy had on a reallly nice collar, so i walked up and was like nice collar. he was like "thanks", i was like "whered you get it?" then he was like "the collar factory". by then i was like holy shit o_O this guy is a fur. so i asked him where he heard about the collar factory, hmmm....guess where, FA. so then we had a wierd conversation about our furry lives and stuff, which strangely turned intoan argument over whether canines or felines were better (canines of course *barks*). thanks to my stupidty i forgot to get any type of contact info, but im sure ill see him on the bart again someday

cutekitty

Nice, but does it come in pie?
O3O
No random furs yet...... it makes me sad.
Though now I know of a fur who lives within driving distance!

VectorGato

Twinkie House
I once saw two girls at Borders with tails on, one leopard and one dog, and they were reading a book about dinosaurs. It was kinda weird and cool.

Nargle

HOOT
I think it would be cool to wear a tail and ears in public, but maybe after I graduate. I'm still a senior in highschool, so my peers tend to be a little closed minded and critical =/

Lol, I wonder if I start wearing my tail in public, then I'd suddenly meet all sorts of new people that are secretly furs n.n Hmm, I've been thinking about making/getting some ears commissioned... I was gonna get some at the Renaissance Fair (Where I got my tail) but they looked CRAPPY. I couldn't identify them, I had to ask the lady what they were.

harry2110

Gaming Lynx
I was at summer camp a few years ago and at the time i didn't know 2 of my best friends there were furry. that 3 out of 8 people there is probly rare.

Drakeclaw

I'm the Pikabunny boy
I have yet to see a fellow fur in my area and I am about to just make a shirt saying "Yeah I am a furry and proud of it" with my pikabunny on it and see if anyone reconizes him/me...

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
About the only thing I'm going to do to "signify" that I'm a furry is probably get a custom 8"x5" sticker of a fox face made, and put it on the top of my windshield. It's innocent enough, and that way maybe some fur will be like "hmm, I bet that guy's a furry". Lol.

KazuaZuki

Sanly Insane
Well, I wore my dragon ears/tail to the mall one day and met a few furs. *shrugs* but as for meeting/seeing one without me wearing my stuff, nah...
We lack furs here in CT. XDD

Project_X

Well, I wore my dragon ears/tail to the mall one day and met a few furs. *shrugs* but as for meeting/seeing one without me wearing my stuff, nah...
We lack furs here in CT. XDD

There is NOBODY here in central Indiana....

KazuaZuki

Sanly Insane
Man, that seriously bites. Maybe there are some- but they are in hiding, I do believe that's the case in most places.

TerranceJones

Teh Apple Fox!
There is NOBODY here in central Indiana....

Myah? I think that we drive through there, to the southern cons, like on Highway 64ish? Yeah, We stop in on a place called Mount Vernon to eat at Wendy's or something, or at the mall... At least for FWA.

xiath

Rocket to your face.
i am going to wear my new dog collar from now on and see how many furs there are around here. I have worn it once at my mall only got passing stares (and a little three year old that said 'its a dogie person!'... needless to say his parents walked a little quicker to get into the store :lol:)

Tagwyn

Proud Future Soldier
I just got a bumper sticker that says 'Tailgaters will be mauled' and the background image is the eyes of a wolf. I'm also getting a dog collar soon, I think....

Tagwyn

Proud Future Soldier
I don't think I'll be wearing a collar any time soon, because I gag whenever things touch my neck. Except for kisses =3

But anyways, I've also known some people who wear collars, and they were very annoying flamboyant people that thought you were fat if you were heavier then 120 lbs. They also liked chains and Cosplaying =\ **Shudders**

I'm not one of those people, thank yew very much! The collar I would be wearing would be Timber's. He was the dog I grew up with. It would be in memory of him, more than anything else.

I just got a bumper sticker that says 'Tailgaters will be mauled' and the background image is the eyes of a wolf. I'm also getting a dog collar soon, I think....

Lol nice, I want to get a wolf related bumper sticker but I have know idea where to find them.

Knew a guy who worn a hat with 'Yiff, ask me how' across it.

I jumped a wolf (Though from my mask he looked like a boar) a Halloween ago. it was an event for little kids I was working so when he came in I freaked. (Plus I'd been getting teased by the Veterans Club the whole night. Crazy old guys.) I asked the vampire with him, the wolf, to take our picture.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
i am going to wear my new dog collar from now on and see how many furs there are around here.

you're gonna need to stand out more than that... trust me. wearing a dog collar now a days just means you fit in with a fit version of the scene kids... or it means you're gay... (apparently)

I'm gonna buy a shirt online that says yiff! with a fox tail at the end, and then I'ma buy a shirt with a picture of a very sexy fur x3

see as funny as I think I shirt with yiff on it would be I don't think enough people who get it and questions. That would be a fun one to explain to people.