• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
Here's a thread where people can come to toss out ideas for drawings. Don't really need to have a reason or anything, just stuff you'd think is cool.

You can toss out cool story ideas too.

Here's my go at this:

I want to see someone do a anthro version of Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. Don't really care what animal. just wanna see it.

Here's some Motoko Refs:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jZI-GhHqs...AAPo/5QVicfgDSU4/s320/solid_state_society.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Major Motoko/gitsu/fanart/major_br.jpg

Anyways, anyone can use this thread.

Last edited:

Shouden

oh, and artists who snatch these up, please either post a link to the finished work here or post the work here. It would be much appreciated.

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
I closed my eyes and suddenly saw a little boy squirrel with a too short green short sleeved shirt, spikey hair, big ears, and a short and fluffy tail folded down... He was cute and brown..

Gavrill

ladies~
Aw man I wanna draw that squirrel, but I suck at drawing...

A piece of art based on the phrase "Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell." Or one of the two things mentioned in that phrase. :3

Muir

Dragon by day, Wolf by night
This is a good idea! And I agree, should be stickied. I've found that most requests I get are "draw my character yiffing a rabbit/fox/dog/random athro". Total random, off the wall requests, such as this thread is encouraging, are very rare.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. ;)

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
a nice big fat cute Valoo the dragon
heres a ref
valoo.png

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!

A piece of art based on the phrase "Sheep go to heaven, goats go to hell." Or one of the two things mentioned in that phrase. :3

Try it! :D Give it a go. You don't get better without trying. (I'm learning that.) xD

Shouden

umm....are you going to whine about it, or are you going to do something about it. Besides, a couple artists have already expressed interest in making it a stickie. And it's a young thread. Give it time. If you don't like it, don't comment.

Gavrill

ladies~
I'm attempting to draw the squirrel character now. May be posted in a few days (if I get my scanner to work).

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
This is a good idea! And I agree, should be stickied. I've found that most requests I get are "draw my character yiffing a rabbit/fox/dog/random athro". Total random, off the wall requests, such as this thread is encouraging, are very rare.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. ;)

Just say no yiff art requests.

Shouden

agreed.

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
I'm attempting to draw the squirrel character now. May be posted in a few days (if I get my scanner to work).

Cool! <3 xD

Amber

Lol, That's awesome... :p

Bloostreak

That squirrel guy seems popular, can't blame him, I'm thinking about going for him too, later =P

An idea for a request then, one that I've had in my head for some time- 'Coon Squad! Just a racoon military squad that's by no means a serious one. Straight jacket and lamonade filled waterguns anyone? ^^

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
That squirrel guy seems popular, can't blame him, I'm thinking about going for him too, later =P

An idea for a request then, one that I've had in my head for some time- 'Coon Squad! Just a racoon military squad that's by no means a serious one. Straight jacket and lamonade filled waterguns anyone? ^^

xD Coons rock.

IsabellaPrice

Dead Dead Deadski
This sounds interesting. Maybe I'll lurk around in here for a while after I finish my trades/requests/commissions. :D *loves doing free art*

Shouden

EPIC! I might have to do a story on that one. Nice!

Muir

Dragon by day, Wolf by night
Just say no yiff art requests.

I dont mind yiff requests. But IMO requests shouldnt be "draw my character." They should be what this thread suggests: random.

For example: A hippo and a weasel ice skating. The weasel jumps in the air, suddenly inflates to massive proportions and smooshes the hippo flat :p

THAT is a true "random request" ;)

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
I dont mind yiff requests. But IMO requests shouldnt be "draw my character." They should be what this thread suggests: random.

For example: A hippo and a weasel ice skating. The weasel jumps in the air, suddenly inflates to massive proportions and smooshes the hippo flat :p

THAT is a true "random request" ;)

xD... True. But how can it be a random if it is a request?

Shouden

because it's something random that popped into your head. Then you come here and throw it up there.

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
because it's something random that popped into your head. Then you come here and throw it up there.

Throw it up. xD It's a vomit thread?

Shouden