• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

Ryu Deacon

Director of Furry Statistics
Well, you asked.

Certainly see nothing wrong with a manatee, certainly wouldnt mind more or having one as an well involved OC^^

---
So to add to this, would anyone mind doing something with CatDog, probly vore done in a amusing harmless way?

Matty_V

Music Creator
Could someone do an anthro male lion that is mostly red, with the colors grey and white incorporated into him? His name is Duke.

Thank you!

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
anthro corals? corals are animals after all

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
drunken sheep?

Tatsuchan18

Could someone do an anthro male lion that is mostly red, with the colors grey and white incorporated into him? His name is Duke.

Thank you!

Here ya go!
1456476270.tatsuchan18_lion_sketch.jpg

Jayaarr

Could some one please do a black and orange flamingo, numerous eyeballs float around it, its tongue is bright green? Please an thanks!

Flippy

Party Cat

Brogan

Hey so I'm really new and have just settled on my fursona I would love if someone could draw them for me (my sona is agender), the basic idea is that they're a fawn and white bull terrier, have a kinda lean build and wears jean shorts, and has top surgery scars (their biological body is female) and that's all I have for now they look kinda like this but without glasses with the other ones build thank you whoever takes it on ^_^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 102

badgertail

badger badger badger badger
Hey so I'm really new and have just settled on my fursona I would love if someone could draw them for me (my sona is agender), the basic idea is that they're a fawn and white bull terrier, have a kinda lean build and wears jean shorts, and has top surgery scars (their biological body is female) and that's all I have for now they look kinda like this but without glasses with the other ones build thank you whoever takes it on ^_^

Hope you like it! :O

screen-shot-2016-03-29-at-8-38-00-pm-png.10696

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 8.38.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-29 at 8.38.00 PM.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 403

~T.K~

Frisky paws alert!
A dapper Cheetah man like this:

Attachments

• 12139911_1226715980678571_8431852811677390841_o.jpg
    12139911_1226715980678571_8431852811677390841_o.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 84

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Oh yay! I should've put my post here, I made a small list of fun stuff I'd want to see o3o (Pick any from the list, I don't mind what you do. Any amount of style or work appreciated. Could be simple sketch, simple color, etc.)

Draw me:

-A dragonfly
-A puppy cuddling a teddy bear
-a punk rock furry
-a dragon with feathery wings

...and here's a silly nsfw idea xD

A unicorn with it's horn and penis switched places

I thought of that at like 12:00 at night and I still think it's funny
www.furaffinity.net: Dragonfly by RufusIsTrueBeauty Here's your 'fly!

Joseph1R2P3

Joseph
I have a simple ref for my sona (Here).... But I haven't been able to get any art... I was going to get a commission.... But a recent tragedy left me needing to spend those funds and have other priorities. But I still really want a piece done. So it someone want to be a kind soul and do it for free, I want a piece that is split... One side showing the strong, smiling, and laid back person that he shows the world... The other showing the beaten, tortured, and crying soul that he hides from all....

UBA

Digital Artist
Could some one please do a black and orange flamingo, numerous eyeballs float around it, its tongue is bright green? Please an thanks!
BAM! Drive-by Doodle:
tumblr_o5skri1V3G1uvqid9o1_1280.jpg

Here's a link to the actual Tumblr post

For some reason I just envisioned this flamingo dude as a cyber-punk rocker and ran with it. It may not be what was in your mind's eye, but I still hope you dig it Jayaarr.

I'd like to throw down an idea for you lot. I've been playing the God of War series lately and I think it'd be fun to see any one of the characters given a furry makeover. Kratos, one of the many gods, even Zeus himself, whomever piques your interest. Total creative control on what animals you'd think work best. Props to anyone that decides to take this on.

On a side note, I've noticed a good chunk of requests on this thread don't actually provide any relevant information in regards to what they want seen. Pro-tip: provide all of the necessary information upfront, don't make an artist have to note you privately or whatever to get the info they need. Drive by artists, such as myself, skim through requests looking for something that intrigues us. If I see anything along the lines of, "Love to get my sona drawn in a pose, note me for details", I just skip right over that garbage.

TL;DR:
Let's see a Spartan themed drawing, complete creative freedom.
Post request info up front for a better chance at getting a bite from an artist.

-UBA