• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
New character -
- NSFW link -
- Link with blurred naughty parts -
I don't know, but I'd like to seem him in some striped swimwear like this -
ffaf26d293fc6c8cd547c7ddffc1478f.jpg

And depending on what angle you do, I know there looks like a morphed nose, but I'd like it flat there please.

semater

High King of Furgasta
I've been roleplaying more in the Star Fox universe as Panther Caroso with a Krystal, and a thought came to mind: What would a Marcus Caroso look like? I have been thinking he would still have the blue fur, but black fur in place of white along with black fur tribal markings. Emerald green eyes, no twirl hair, but rather jet black hair that comes down slightly over the eyes. Probably wearing something similar to darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com: Dancer's Armor | Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Osrik

So, I have been having some difficulty drawing my fursona, a raven, as I can not come up with a design for a humanoid/anthro raven that does not end up looking... off in some way or another, if not directly bizarre. I have not been satisfied with how he looks with claw like arms (similar to his legs), but have also been unable to figure out a design for his arms that incorporate partial wings with claws/hands that I have found acceptable.

As such, I would appreciate it if someone else could possibly draw their interpretation of an anthro raven. I have not really gotten as far as defining features, but I guess he would have some cyan markings on some of his feathers, and slightly darker blue eyes. As to the arms (which are giving me the biggest problem), I am currently thinking of him having some form of wing arms with hands or claws of some type, but I have personally been unable to come up with a design I like. And I guess he would have tail feathers... but really, I will leave much of the design up to you, as I would like to see someone else's interpretation of a humanoid anthro raven.

For anyone who takes up this request, thank you.

spiderwolves

So, I have been having some difficulty drawing my fursona, a raven, as I can not come up with a design for a humanoid/anthro raven that does not end up looking... off in some way or another, if not directly bizarre. I have not been satisfied with how he looks with claw like arms (similar to his legs), but have also been unable to figure out a design for his arms that incorporate partial wings with claws/hands that I have found acceptable.

As such, I would appreciate it if someone else could possibly draw their interpretation of an anthro raven. I have not really gotten as far as defining features, but I guess he would have some cyan markings on some of his feathers, and slightly darker blue eyes. As to the arms (which are giving me the biggest problem), I am currently thinking of him having some form of wing arms with hands or claws of some type, but I have personally been unable to come up with a design I like. And I guess he would have tail feathers... but really, I will leave much of the design up to you, as I would like to see someone else's interpretation of a humanoid anthro raven.

For anyone who takes up this request, thank you.
I just did a very rough sketch for the concept of the body shape, but I can try something more complete if you'd like. Personally, I tend to like my bird anthros' feathers ending at the elbow, but that's all a matter of personal taste.
ravn.png

Osrik

I just did a very rough sketch for the concept of the body shape, but I can try something more complete if you'd like. Personally, I tend to like my bird anthros' feathers ending at the elbow, but that's all a matter of personal taste.
View attachment 11196

That's an interesting way to do the arms, I quite like it actually, as it avoids looking too skeletal like when I had tried to draw him with claw-like arms with the wings separate, or too impractical when the arms are fully wings with claws at the end. Thank you very much for drawing this, as I think I will try doing the arms in that style.

Last edited:

spiderwolves

That's an interesting way to do the arms, I quite like it actually, as it avoids looking too skeletal like when I had tried to draw him with claw-like arms with the wings separate, or too impractical when the arms are fully wings with claws at the end. Thank you very much for drawing this, as I think I will try doing the arms in that style.
Sorry to take so long at a more complete draw! My drawing program decided to crash while I drew it the first time, next thing I know, I'm giving it a second pass at the airport lol
revndood.png
not sure if the markings are anything like you were thinking but hey, this is just about kicking around the concept, right?

Osrik

Sorry to take so long at a more complete draw! My drawing program decided to crash while I drew it the first time, next thing I know, I'm giving it a second pass at the airport lol
View attachment 11247
not sure if the markings are anything like you were thinking but hey, this is just about kicking around the concept, right?

Its no problem, thank you for drawing him, I think I now have a better idea of how I want him to look given your help.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
A pic of Harold, my other character - Clean Reference - Mature/NSFW reference - riding on saddle on a feral donkey, butt naked in the saddle with someone off to the side saying "Nice ass," and him saying "Thanks."

Caraid

Classy cat
Osrik - Funnily enough, several months ago I mocked up an anthro raven with cyan markings as a request in one of my streams. It's similar to what spiderwolves sketched out actually (as I think separate wing/arms tend to work best for practical reasons). Though, I also very recently mocked up a character design (also monochrome and blue, funnily enough) that has partial wings on it's arms. It's a bit stylized, but it might give you some ideas.

1ifJz5.jpg

R8RwBs.jpg

Osrik

That first one is surprisingly close to what I have been working towards, conceptually if not stylistically... and it is quite a strange coincidence with the cyan marking.

Alas, my attempt to make a unique and original character seems to have been doomed before they began... I have managed to plagiarize from something I have never seen...

Caraid

Classy cat
Alas, my attempt to make a unique and original character seems to have been doomed before they began... I have managed to plagiarize from something I have never seen...

There is no way you can come up with an idea that hasn't already been thought of before by someone out there. Please don't worry about that and just do what you want to do. It's your character.

Jayaarr

For some reason I just envisioned this flamingo dude as a cyber-punk rocker and ran with it. It may not be what was in your mind's eye, but I still hope you dig it Jayaarr.

Sorry for the extremely late response! Haven't checked back here for a while. This actually looks amazing, thank you very much.

Osrik

There is no way you can come up with an idea that hasn't already been thought of before by someone out there. Please don't worry about that and just do what you want to do. It's your character.

Sorry if you misinterpreted that, I was being purposefully melodramatic, such humor doesn't translate well to the interwebs...

SpiritWolf15

Just a Regular Here
Could someone possibly draw my fursona with armor and sword, or just a sword if armor is too much. That would be sooooo much appreciated.. :)

Attachments

• blue_wolfy-wip2.jpg
    blue_wolfy-wip2.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 100

SpiritWolf15

Just a Regular Here
Sorry I didn't specify, just a European set, and a simple claymore sword.

coldbrew

Nitro coldbrew whenever!
Could someone possibly draw my fursona with armor and sword, or just a sword if armor is too much. That would be sooooo much appreciated.. :)

Hey, I gave it a go! I didn't read your newer post about the European armor set, so I hope this is alright as well :) You got a fun character to draw! Gave him more of a partial armor as I thought him to be the travelling warrior kind, and I gave him a green scarf and trousers to match his fur markings. Hope you like it!

1467404302.coldbrew_apache.png

www.furaffinity.net: Character Armor Request by coldbrew