• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

SpiritWolf15

Just a Regular Here
Hey, I gave it a go! I didn't read your newer post about the European armor set, so I hope this is alright as well :) You got a fun character to draw! Gave him more of a partial armor as I thought him to be the travelling warrior kind, and I gave him a green scarf and trousers to match his fur markings. Hope you like it!

1467404302.coldbrew_apache.png

www.furaffinity.net: Character Armor Request by coldbrew
Wow! This looks amazing! Thanks for drawing him, I really appreciate it! :)

FurFurry513

Anyone wanna draw a femboy fox? Standard fox colors but longish brown hair with purple highlights and bright blue eyes. I dont really have anything to show for him atm so thats why i ask XD

Cacciato

I have something you might enjoy drawing! A male mongoose, but the colors of the fur are grey and light brown. Look up grey squirrel for a good reference! If you'd line to draw it as a different species that's fine! I'm interested in the color scheme. Have fun!

L

lockaboss

could someone draw my fursona in military gear with a sniper (if the snipers to much just the gear)

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 80

tales

Pixel Artist
could someone draw my fursona in military gear with a sniper (if the snipers to much just the gear)
Do you mind if I take a shot at it (pun intended), in pixel art? I know it's not everyone's style. Additionally, for pose-wise, is he left or right eyed? (for now, I will just assume he is in the majority for this)

Un-shaded, but at least colored. Feel free to correct me if I messed up. I can take some pretty harsh criticism.
31809e33-7852-11e6-bc35-d9aba27cc32b.gif

Last edited:
L

lockaboss

could some one do this guy a a pirate

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 64

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Damn this is a huge thread.
Let's see...

Can I get a Koopa wearing a spiked blue shell, spiked collar, studded wrist bands, black hair (half-shaved) and aviator sunglasses?

I've been playing Paper Mario lately and I've been wanting to make a Koopa version of myself for a few days now.

Notkastar

Notka- What?
A small tutorial on cartoon eyes would be nice =)
So use to doing the the whole "Line Eye" thing, that my other type come out like:
973dc64175594e92ae343f78b49290e2.png

Which really bugs me since I just can't quite capture the true bouncy and fun-ness of real cartoon eyes!
24f12bfa36db4272830f87f86daa8020.png

Like:
53a99c12243941569cdfc4925e54435b.png

or
0fe60949ed57d4cead1be77181cad7c5.png

Any help there would be greatly appreciated! =)

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
So use to doing the the whole "Line Eye" thing, that my other type come out like:

Which really bugs me since I just can't quite capture the true bouncy and fun-ness of real cartoon eyes!

Like:

or

Easier way is to just not give a fuck and do little black dots

Like this

tales

Pixel Artist

Like:

or

Here is how I do mine. It is pixel art, but a lot of the principles still apply.
8982cfa8-8e55-11e6-8ca2-cd091de4ec13.gif

I went ahead and did the other parts of the head simply to show what stages each part fits in with.

If you really want, you can send me a PM and I can walk you through it.

Last edited:

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Easier way is to just not give a fuck and do little black dots

Like this

You got a point there,
I really should chill out a bit more with this.
It's the way you as an artist draw something that gives it it's own unique style right? =)

Here is how I do mine. It is pixel art, but a lot of the principles still apply.
8982cfa8-8e55-11e6-8ca2-cd091de4ec13.gif

I went ahead and did the other parts of the head simply to show what stages each part fits in with.

If you really want, you can send me a PM and I can walk you through it.

And Thanks a ton dude!
You don't mind if I save this for tips right?
This could help me with more then just my eyes but even my shading! =)
(Been trying and failing at that longer then I have with the eyes (¬‿¬))

And Sure, I'd love to have an some art lessons wit ya dude,
Could learn a lot of new things to apply to my stuff ya know =)

L

lockaboss

could some one draw a McDonald clown with a joker smile and a rocket launcher that shoots burgers

Would anyone be willing to do a ref remake of my character for me? Im broke asf so i cant pay sadly. My reference is on my instagram which is the same username as on here. Thanks in advanced.

tales

Pixel Artist
Would anyone be willing to do a ref remake of my character for me? I'm broke asf so i cant pay sadly. My reference is on my Instagram which is the same username as on here. Thanks in advanced.
Could you link to it? Firstly, I couldn't find you on Instagram. Secondly, your far more likely to get people to help, if you don't make them go digging just to find the reference image.

Could you link to it? Firstly, I couldn't find you on Instagram. Secondly, your far more likely to get people to help, if you don't make them go digging just to find the reference image.

Um all they would have to do is pm me lol. Also there wasnt any digging involved. I only had a few pictures up before i decided i didnt want instagram anymore.

6KOGfkSh.jpg

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
Um all they would have to do is pm me lol.
Too much effort. The idea behind this is that if someone wants to draw something, they can just look at a post and draw from there.
I mean, I personally ignore all requests that don't provide a reference of any sort, be it an image or a description.

Too much effort. The idea behind this is that if someone wants to draw something, they can just look at a post and draw from there.
I mean, I personally ignore all requests that don't provide a reference of any sort, be it an image or a description.

Well im sorry i didnt think of that.