• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
An idea's been kind of bounce around in my head of my fursona being transformed from a tiger cub to a Torracat via either science or magic ever since I first evolved my Litten in Pokémon Sun. I haven't really been able to find the right thread to submit it as a request on so I'll just leave it here for anyone who would like to give this crazy idea a shot at realization.
My fursona: feartiger.deviantart.com: Sitting Fear
Torracat: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net: Torracat (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

F

FluffyShutterbug

There's a few "Specialty" NSFW artworks that I've been wanting for a little while now. If anyone's interested please PM me.

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
If anyone's interested, I'd love a good werewolf transformation. I have yet to receive any TF-related art of my werewolf guy and have been dying for some. Style doesn't matter, it can be a sequence or just a single image, SFW or NSFW, and you have full artistic freedom.

Here's human form and werewolf form.

It could be a more monstrous transformation or some kind of "oh no not again" transformation. You're also free to do a post-TF drawing where he's either growly and snarly or aware of what just happened and is freaking out.

Message me if you have any questions or anything. :3

F

FluffyShutterbug

I'm desperate for some more NSFW artworks... I'd be grateful if someone would be willing to take on a request or two from me. :3

L

lockaboss

I love how people ask for stuff here but like no one actually trys to fill the requests

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I love how people ask for stuff here but like no one actually trys to fill the requests
Well, gee, they're requests, not commissions, so don't expect a lot out of it, or everything done at all.

F

FluffyShutterbug

This actually worked for me before. A little while after I left a requested here, somebody direct messaged me and took on a few requests for me. Patience, my friend.

L

lockaboss

This actually worked for me before. A little while after I left a requested here, somebody direct messaged me and took on a few requests for me. Patience, my friend.
yer i know some do but like 1 in every 100 actually work

Grimm Hund

Vampiric female bat while also having some techy or cyborg aspect. SFW only and the rest is up to you.
I have other requests for a direct message!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
The 12 chinese zodiacs combined into one animal. Maybe it can call itself the calendar keeper or something. If you don't know the zodiacs they are: rat, ox, rabbit, dragon, tiger snake, dog, boar, horse, ram, monkey, and rooster.

This is more just meant to be a drawing idea than anything else. ; p

kidchameleon

Obsessed With Shapes & Colours
The 12 chinese zodiacs combined into one animal. Maybe it can call itself the calendar keeper or something. If you don't know the zodiacs they are: rat, ox, rabbit, dragon, tiger snake, dog, boar, horse, ram, monkey, and rooster.

This is more just meant to be a drawing idea than anything else. ; p
Wow, that's sounds... hella complicated XD Cool idea though, hopefully someone takes a crack at it

ShrimpArts

Always tired
can some one draw a cross between a toad and a turtle
I present you the toadtle
frogturttle.jpg

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Aww I like the toadle!