• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

jffry890

Attachments

• Untitled51.jpg
    Untitled51.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 63

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune

Grimm Hund

Is this okay?
Critique on anatomy and perspective would be appreciated.
Oh wow! In terms of anatomy, how do I put this... She is damn sexy standing there. Her curves are amazing.
Perspectives are great! I love the pose she's got right now.

jffry890

That's pretty cool! : )
Oh wow! In terms of anatomy, how do I put this... She is damn sexy standing there. Her curves are amazing.
Perspectives are great! I love the pose she's got right now.
Any constructive criticisms? I'm trying to improve.
More on anatomy and perspectives to learn the humanized form but if color is that bad let me know. Or anything else for that matter.

Last edited:

Grimm Hund

What's that.
Can you do a female mouse with white fur and grey spots? She's a cute highschool nerd with eyeglasses. Blonde hair and brown eyes.

If you maybe want to try her NSFW, might have to private link her. Otherwise go SFW and shaded!

jffry890

Can you do a female mouse with white fur and grey spots? She's a cute highschool nerd with eyeglasses. Blonde hair and brown eyes.

If you maybe want to try her NSFW, might have to private link her. Otherwise go SFW and shaded!

I'll try.

Grimm Hund

I think a good piece of advice is to be calm and collected. Find the mood and mindset in which you're most creative. Listen to songs to keep that mood and just go Wild!

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Any constructive criticisms? I'm trying to improve.
More on anatomy and perspectives to learn the humanized form but if color is that bad let me know. Or anything else for that matter.
The hands look kind of flat and the way they connect to the fingers makes the knuckles look really sharp. That's the only specific I notice but I'm not great with anatomy.

jffry890

Sorry this took so incredibly long. I had to start and restart because I didn't like how it was coming along not to mention taking breaks away from it. I didn't do the spots because I couldn't figure out a way to do them that didn't look terrible. I'm having it critiqued elsewhere and they're tearing it apart but it's the best I can do right now. Sorry.

Attachments

• Untitled53.png
    Untitled53.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 60

Grimm Hund

Sorry this took so incredibly long. I had to start and restart because I didn't like how it was coming along not to mention taking breaks away from it. I didn't do the spots because I couldn't figure out a way to do them that didn't look terrible. I'm having it critiqued elsewhere and they're tearing it apart but it's the best I can do right now. Sorry.

She's still pretty cute.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Cute drawing.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Cute drawing.
Also if you were the person who specifically wanted criticism: the eyes sort of like like they are lying flat on her face at an angle. The narrow part of the eye also may be a little long. In general it looks great though. Those things don't really bother me.