• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

SSJ3Mewtwo

Or humans.

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
Here's Episode 1 of "Coon Squad" If anyone wants to take this series and run with it, be my guest as I don't know where I would take it, if anywhere.

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
I'm so fried mentally... Someone draw me a blank. xD >.<

Shouden

Shouden

Shouden

sounds like a story request

Chronic

Banned
Banned
That would make a cool story or picture. I'm trying to write stuff right now, but I've never been good with humor. >.>;;

Shouden

well, I'm busy with 7 other stories at the moment, or else I'd snatch up this one. Anyways, later.

Shouden

GoodEats

I am a Tibbilope!
A cat in a hat?

Shouden

GIR from Invader Zim as a Mongoose Dog. :p

Shouden

A feral American Jaguar in honor of Earth day with a caption saying: "Help bring me back"

Apparently, after a long period without American Jaguars, they returned to the US around 1996, and the last North American Jaguar was captured and killed.

GuRoo

Time Waster Extraordinaire
Random request, you say?
A giant pirate zombie (maybe otter) battling a large group of UFOs during a nuclear bombing.
That random enough? Admit it, that would be cool.
While it was meant as a joke, I suspect someone will be drawing it very soon...

Sky diving flying squirrels. LOL

Shouden

Furry crash test dummies....after a crash test (like with the car smashed into a wall and the dummies hangin' out and stuff)

How about a dude trying to attempt the Shun Goku Satsu on an unfortunate guy and ending up turning him into the girl of his dreams? XD I love it when TGs are used for pranks.

Shouden

someone picking their nose. :p