• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

Dongding

The sheep
The face or any other nitpicks to fix? Wouldn't take too long, I figure.

I was too impatient after I'd finished it, so I never checked to make sure everything was satisfactory. I made your coat a little different, wasn't sure about the rifle/military involvement or the BB on your brooch thingy, etc.

Lemme know if anything could be reworked to better suit you, fellow sheep.

Edit: For real though; anything at all lemme know!

Wollymon

Heya!
The face or any other nitpicks to fix? Wouldn't take too long, I figure.

I was too impatient after I'd finished it, so I never checked to make sure everything was satisfactory. I made your coat a little different, wasn't sure about the rifle/military involvement or the BB on your brooch thingy, etc.

Lemme know if anything could be reworked to better suit you, fellow sheep.

Edit: For real though; anything at all lemme know!

Well, there are scales on the top of his wrists and ankles (sorry for not including that in the ref)
other than that it's all fine

If you want to you could add those, thank you for offering. :D

(same to you! Anything you want man)

Dongding

The sheep
Like lizard hands under the fleece or just claws? I went with hoof/claw hybrids on the feet and regular old hands for the hands.

I can pull back the wooly sleeves a little and see if I can add some scales later and repost the changes. I'm noticing some other mistakes as well, so those will be fixed too!

I'm surprised the face and head didn't bother you since it's fairly well defined instead of sheepy and cute. ;3

Wollymon

Heya!
Like lizard hands under the fleece or just claws? I went with hoof/claw hybrids on the feet and regular old hands for the hands.

I can pull back the wooly sleeves a little and see if I can add some scales later and repost the changes. I'm noticing some other mistakes as well, so those will be fixed too!

I'm surprised the face and head didn't bother you since it's fairly well defined instead of sheepy and cute. ;3

i do tend to prefer sheepy/cute, but this was unique and i like it. The scales are on the top side of the wrists and ankles, kind of like a dinosaur's.

The only differences on the picture are that he only has two claws on his feet and four on his hands, they both have two pads on them. He also has a silver hair pin (which I included in my new profile pick). These don't really bother me, i'm just recommending changes.

thanks again for putting so much effort into this, and I look forward to seeing the new version :3

Dongding

The sheep

Attachments

• Untitled34.png
    Untitled34.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Untitled33.png
    Untitled33.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 106

nitwit

A black guy who loves eating kids.
^EE790AEA197BB9CA56CB8A76149F1750D879A94191B91E178E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
nitwitbird.png
Okay. I would love to see fanart of this cute bird right here.

You could draw her either preggo or no preggo. :)

F1uffy.Chips

Chips ahoy
Would anybody like to try drawing ruby?

You could draw her either anthro or Feral. :3

Attachments

• Sketch275174446.png
    Sketch275174446.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 102

Dongding

The sheep
You draw that? :3

Edit: Oops. Noticed the stamp on the bottom.

Double Edit: Ooooohh it's a template!

I like how grounded she is. What time period is she supposed to be from?

Dongding

The sheep
I think she looks good tall like that. That base suits her really well. Have you ever thought about a proper backstory or could you never manage to find something that felt right?

I like when a character has an ambiguous story as well. Sometimes the lack of information lets the imagination run wild and actually makes the character more interesting as a result.

Like Kramer from Seinfeld. (Not that he needed help being interesting.)

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
I think she looks good tall like that. That base suits her really well. Have you ever thought about a proper backstory or could you never manage to find something that felt right?

I like when a character has an ambiguous story as well. Sometimes the lack of information lets the imagination run wild and actually makes the character more interesting as a result.

Like Kramer from Seinfeld. (Not that he needed help being interesting.)
Well all i got is that she come from a long line of witches and thats about it also i do plan on getting a suit of her (when i have the money)