• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

Conseqq

Got Milk?
If anyone is wanting to accept a challenge, I might have one.

I'm looking for a rather detailed drawing of an ornate polished gold (or floral patterned) cowbell. If it's gold I'd like it to have either a disposable coffee cup, or the letter "C" engraved, or etched, into it.

Though, if it's floral, that will do on It's own, but I'd like it to still look shiny. Thank you so much. <3

Would anyone like to draw my sheep/alpaca fairy Mori?
View attachment 48178
shes wearing a mask btw

Here we go! Hope you'll like it c:

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
I... What? I don't understand how you envision that she's that heavy and short but not fat and also realistic in shape. Is she muscular? Serious question.
It's their character, so they know the actual answer, but to me there's a difference between chunky/heavy and fat that there might not be to you (yay semantics!).
Someone of that height and weight is going to be thick, definitely, but isn't necessarily going to have a big belly or the rolls people associate with being fat. Like, I did a quick google and the first result I got was this thread that I think decently shows what I mean 5'4" and 235lbs- is this normal?? - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community
She's not thin by any means, but she's not lumpy. Her curves are pretty smooth and she's decently well proportioned if still overweight.
Basically, it's all in how the fat lays on the body and with DD's, a lot of it is laying on the chest. haha.

edit: didn't realize that that person's post was from Nov. You might not get an answer from them, dude.

Conseqq

Got Milk?
Hey, I'd really be grateful if someone was interested in helping me out!

See, I literally just came up with the most cute Pokémon character idea ever, today, and I'm no good at drawing so I'd like some help, if anybody has free time.

It's not much, but because this idea is so new and because I'm particularly in love with how I envision him so far, I'd like to share my small amount of reference images to any interested person through a conversation.

So, please, if you're interested at all, create a conversation with me, I'd love to see this cute bean come to life.

I should also mention that he's going to stay his feral Pokémon form, and that he's a Pikachu Variant. Maybe that gives people more interest.

Anyways, thank you all so much.
<3

julievee

I have a list of character's available for browsing: Galleries

I'd love if someone would do Gadhadara carrying someone in his howdah. He carries it like a backpack since he is an anthro elephant ^^

But any character is up for grabs.

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
So I just started a new 13th age campaign (it's basically DnD) and I would usually use a dress up game to help visualize my character, but I made a Tiefling Cleric and there are literally no tiefling dress up/creator games anywhere.

So would anyone be up for drawing a maroon-skinned, decently buff, angst-filled Tiefling boy for me?

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
PM ME IF INTERESTED

Okay so I haven't been in for a while as I've been working on myself but more importantly my tastes have changed and I'm looking to see three of my new OCsite made. I'm not extremely picky nor am I impatient so if interested here are the 3 bios feel free to choose 1 or more.

P.S. I'm also a writer and am not above doing a trade instead. Also I'm colorblind and cannot see certain shades of green, and red so if those colors are used please double check with me to make sure I can see them.

Name: Alice
Body Type: Sexy Thick (full figured and sexy, for a reference Google Dogmom)
Species: Dog
Breed: Doberman
Hairtyle: Punk side cut that cascades down the shoulder.
Clothing: Artist Choice
Colors: Artists Choice

Name: Luna
Species: Dire Wolf
Size: large
Body type: Again like dogmom so tall and very thick.
Hairstyle: Artist Choice
Clothing and Colors: Artists Choice.

Name: Regalia
Species: Dragoness
Size: Medium (UFC fighter bulky but sexy)
Hairstyle: Something tomboyish but still feminine and sexy.
Clothing and Colors: Artists Choice

jffry890

It's their character, so they know the actual answer, but to me there's a difference between chunky/heavy and fat that there might not be to you (yay semantics!).
Someone of that height and weight is going to be thick, definitely, but isn't necessarily going to have a big belly or the rolls people associate with being fat. Like, I did a quick google and the first result I got was this thread that I think decently shows what I mean 5'4" and 235lbs- is this normal?? - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community
She's not thin by any means, but she's not lumpy. Her curves are pretty smooth and she's decently well proportioned if still overweight.
Basically, it's all in how the fat lays on the body and with DD's, a lot of it is laying on the chest. haha.

edit: didn't realize that that person's post was from Nov. You might not get an answer from them, dude.

Even a crude MS Paint reference would be nice to clarify what they mean. All I'm getting out of this is hourglass fat.

Grimm Hund

I have an odd request that seems to be non-furry related.
I play D&D and I want to make a mobile city for a campaign. I just need inspiration. You can list a few ideas or maybe sketch some concept art.

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Just because this is a request thread, I'm gonna leave my beardie here for anyone to pick up and draw, if you like to draw reptiles.

But, I also have an idea for a male Red Eyed Crocodile Skink character. If anyone is interested and would like to know more, PM me! I don't have images of the skink yet, so I'd be grateful if someone took it up as a request.

Attachments

• tvCB3jL.png
    tvCB3jL.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 57
  • back view.png
    back view.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 49
  • dz71PTG.png
    dz71PTG.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 53