• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hmm.. well.. I'm just going to put the basic idea here and if you're interested DM me about it..

Drawing my character Fang.
A large Feral beast transformed with genetic altering to create a beast for war but it failed partly, creating the beast but seperating two minds, the human and the mindless killer he tries to keep locked away. He escaped before they could solve that issue and helped the heroes until finally finding peace to try and live without conflict.. (DM me for phsyical description if interested)

femme_flower

Is that a wolf+fox combo or an either/or?
Also, generic or specific character?
Shes a hybrid of a wolf and a fox. Shes antrho and can walk on her hind legs. She loves to wear a collar with sparkles on it too. Light red/brown fur color. Her hair goes down to her chest too.

Asassinator

Sneaky Lurker Boi?
Would anybody be willing to draw a pic (maybe even a ref) for my boyfriend's sona, Vjoga?
AAAAA.PNG
He's had this sona for a while now, but he doesn't have a ref. So if anyone wants to draw a ref for him, we would be very grateful!

A

Adalia Nightingale

Could anyone please draw some clothes on my fursona? For free? I am new and would really love to show others my fursona but I cannot because it has not clothes XC. I would also like it to be less uptight with more fur but not too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojer

Listener of Podcasts
Hey there, I recently finished my dragon ref and I’m looking to see more of him!

Tylos the feral ocean dragon: www.furaffinity.net: Tylos Official Reference 2019 by Jojer
He’s pretty simple and chill for a dragon.

I also have my creepy long-mawed dragon, Dracotic:
www.furaffinity.net: Dracotic 2019 by Jojer
He lives in a wet cave with an underground stream. He’s pretty territorial.

I also haven’t gotten much art of mine and my wife’s anthro sonas lately. If anyone had an itch to draw a couple of queer cuties, we’d love it. :3

Jojer is a Dog/Lizard hybrid and looks like a scaly Anubis:
www.furaffinity.net: Jojer 2019 by Jojer
He typically wears a white tank and a pair of khaki cargo shorts.

He’s also typically seen with his beautiful wife, Josie the cow:
www.furaffinity.net: Josphitia "Josie" reference sheet by Gealira by Josphitia
She’s shy and nerdy and loves Pokémon, Marvel, and Magic the Gathering. :)

Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Not sure how warm a reception I'll get with this one, but I'm hopeful that someone would be willing to draw a basic concept art for my Astral Dragons. I don't yet have any art of them, and can thus only provide a description of such. PM for description if you are interested. It's a fairly long one and I don't want to clutter up this thread with a wall of text.

julievee

Hello! I am in the process of helping my boyfriend make his first roleplaying character. I was able to put together references using gaiaonline avvy builder and I am hoping someone could turn them into a proper reference image for him to use!

Many thanks and I hope an artist will find him interesting. ^^

AIaysdY.png

Name: Immerse aka Haishen
Species: Mirror Demon / Water Deity

Gallery

jffry890

Would anybody be willing to draw a pic (maybe even a ref) for my boyfriend's sona, Vjoga?
View attachment 62695
He's had this sona for a while now, but he doesn't have a ref. So if anyone wants to draw a ref for him, we would be very grateful!

Question to everyone:
A reference meaning multiple angles, facial expressions, and color splotches for would-be artists? I genuinely don't understand the terminology here.

julievee

Question to everyone:
A reference meaning multiple angles, facial expressions, and color splotches for would-be artists? I genuinely don't understand the terminology here.

What your explaining is a reference sheet. Though a ref can be a singular fullbody image. While references would be a compilation or collage of say googled images etc to give an overall idea of a character to then get a proper reference image to be made for that character.

Hope that helps! So when people say they do not have a proper ref. That means there has been no prior drawing done of the character and they likely only have references from various materials.

jffry890

What your explaining is a reference sheet. Though a ref can be a singular fullbody image. While references would be a compilation or collage of say googled images etc to give an overall idea of a character to then get a proper reference image to be made for that character.

Hope that helps! So when people say they do not have a proper ref. That means there has been no prior drawing done of the character and they likely only have references from various materials.

Kind of, but I don't think I can help there, then, since I lack the ability to draw without a reference. As much as I want to.

julievee

Kind of, but I don't think I can help there, then, since I lack the ability to draw without a reference. As much as I want to.
I went back and read the post you were quoting

In this case they do seem to have a reference that they have attached. I think they meant to say they are looking for a reference sheet. With the angles and color pallete you were talking about.

jffry890

I went back and read the post you were quoting

In this case they do seem to have a reference that they have attached. I think they meant to say they are looking for a reference sheet. With the angles and color pallete you were talking about.

Ok. Thanks.

jffry890

Can someone draw me a female wolf/fox cub? She likes to play in fields for flowers and loves to wear scarves

I've tried on 3 separate occasions to draw this and I just can't get it to a satisfying point. Are you okay with mediocre art? Because I may just take a final stab at it just to get it done to the best of my ability.

CasorviceCoyote

Degenerate 2nd Class
Could someone draw Casorivce? He's a firefighter, I think the firefighter garb would be an interesting addition to draw.

Attachments

• refsheetcasorviceproper.jpg
    refsheetcasorviceproper.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 33

Jacob Bender

Dj jumpsta’s human form

Arnak

Off the bench
IMG_20190724_193652_667.JPG
I uuuhhh.... I would love to have my manokit hugging someone else