• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

B

blue sky love

Anyone willing to draw a halfbody of my girly in a soft and cozy pastel blue turtleneck sweater a leather black skirt, and have her holding a black shiny mug of coffee with cream in it, please?? =3 Ty~! ^O^ Please make her facial expression very gentle and mellow too
20190814_184656.png

K

Kiaara

I have a suggestion
A human body, Nintendo switch head, with a message on the screen. (Do you wish to exit the program? {yes} {no})
Skin tone: As pale as can be
Clothes: purple crop top hoodie, light blue ripped jeans, studded belt, converse if whoever feels like drawing it does it to this point
position: Hands behind back, one leg behind the other

If someone can make this into a reality it would be cool! I probably won't share it anywhere, but if I do I will credit you :)

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
One of my other friends would like one simple request:
Her name is Roxy (Sometimes Stylized as "Rox"). She is a fantasy species of "Vulpine", which is a close cross between a fox and wolf.
Her physical build resembles closely to fox, but with a few differences. Her legs are slightly shorter relative to her body. Her face more resembles a wolf with a broad snout and less pronounced triangular ears. Her tail is long enough to wrap around her front paws if she were laying down.
Roxy's fur is long - shortens on the underside. Her tail has much longer fur than usual. The color of the fur resembles a red platinum fox, the bulk of her fur and underfur being a off-white color, and light copper colored segments near her shoulders. She also has black stockings, similar to a red fox, although her stockings begin lower down than usual (just below the knees). There is most notably a more intense copper colored line of fur going from the back of her neck all the way to her rump. She also has a "mask" of copper-colored
fur on her face.
And she is small and less humanoid like my Vixye is. Artwork Gallery forBluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks to anyone who does this!

Dark_knight_hawk

The Errant Artist
I have a suggestion
A human body, Nintendo switch head, with a message on the screen. (Do you wish to exit the program? {yes} {no})
Skin tone: As pale as can be
Clothes: purple crop top hoodie, light blue ripped jeans, studded belt, converse if whoever feels like drawing it does it to this point
position: Hands behind back, one leg behind the other

If someone can make this into a reality it would be cool! I probably won't share it anywhere, but if I do I will credit you :)

Dreammaker33

Looking for something to set my creativity off
I have a suggestion, A half cow cat femboy with pink lingerie sitting outside drinking a can of beer.

K

Kiaara

I'm here with another request...
My boyfriend is a furry without a sona
I keep asking him to make one but to no avail.
I'm gonna give you a general description of his personality. I'm not asking for a drawing per-say, but a general idea would be nice haha.
Favorite animals: Cats and Penguins
Favorite colors: Blue, Purple, And Black.
Personality: He wants to join the military. Medical stuff to be exact. He's really smart with computers too, he is a huge nerd and has played many games. Often goes on about the Starcraft series and Mass Efect series. He loves stuffed animals, and has a lot of them. Loves all things computers and video games. He's really childish at heart, but is a year older than me. He is also shorter than I am irl. He's really hyper and loud (Some things I love about him hehe) as well.

If someone could give me a general idea that would be great haha

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Don’t expect all of these, especially the last one

1. A Shar Pei in sharpie
2. chlamydia in a clay media
3. a Rockhopper in raw copper.

or if you can see the theme I’m going with here surprise me with one I haven’t thought of yet.

K

Kiaara

Don’t expect all of these, especially the last one

1. A Shar Pei in sharpie
2. chlamydia in a clay media
3. a Rockhopper in raw copper.

or if you can see the theme I’m going with here surprise me with one I haven’t thought of yet.
Okay so I don't have any clay or raw copper but I do have sharpies

Wait I do have Play-Doh, does that count?

Kyra QueerDeer

:pHello all! I am unable to sketch my Fursona due to my disability and I don’t have money to spend on getting a sketch. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out and draw a reference sheet and sketch of my Sona. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:p

My Sona is a Vampire Bat. She is a beautifully natural colored goddess in my eyes.

ThefriendlyFurry

Commission Work: Short Story and One-Off Writer!
Looking for an artist to turn my bear into a young sexy dad. I only what a headshot but i would like less negative space than the original. Attached to this comment and request is the reference photo also please no beanie and in the head shot can you show a little nore torso.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-31-00-13-21.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-31-00-13-21.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 35

marzipan

Looking for an artist to turn my bear into a young sexy dad. I only what a headshot but i would like less negative space than the original. Attached to this comment and request is the reference photo also please no beanie and in the head shot can you show a little nore torso.

Hi! I hope this is close to what you were looking for :3

Attachments

• ffreq.png
    ffreq.png
    672.9 KB · Views: 38

Kleimander

Do I really need to wear those? ...Ok ok
Well.... I can't draw.... But I would love to see my charmander (or any charmander) diapered and tied up

*cough* wouldn't mind if it's kinjy *cough *