• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

marzipan

Would anyone be interested in drawing my mlp sona? Her name is Dust Shock and she is an abandoned experiment from an attempt to artificially create a hippogriph

DustShock on Toyhouse

I love him but could it be possible to give him sleeves on his shirt? If not totally cool I love him regardless.

Attachments

• request1.png
    request1.png
    633.2 KB · Views: 32
  • request2.png
    request2.png
    634.6 KB · Views: 36
K

Kiaara

Can someone draw a thicc male penguin in an army uniform?
Just trying to give my boyfriend an idea as to what his sona would look like ahah

B

blue sky love

Could someone draw my fursona?

If you wanna color my rq, her hair, eye brows and pupils are dark brown. Eyes are a bit darker than hair! Her nose, botton lip and the inside of her ears are pale pink. Fur is white (including chin). Freckles are tan. Cross is a finished wooden brown.

Thank you!

(edit: more pics: her pupils and irises change colors for her mood)

Attachments

• 158172990986045019.jpeg
    158172990986045019.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 37
  • ddqzd43-d104b820-7d44-4201-8ba3-c9e8101bc659.jpg
    ddqzd43-d104b820-7d44-4201-8ba3-c9e8101bc659.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Missy.jpg
    Missy.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:

Geowlett

I would LOVE some ship art of Beau and Bunnie!!!! Maybe on like a yellow bench surrounded by flowers?

Last edited:

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
What is this? Where am I? *looking around confused* Oh. Cool. An idea thread. How about something spooky and surreal involving smoke? I love smokey aesthetics. You can also have fun using this girl if you want.

F

FrostHeart

I'd love to see someone draw Major Winniford Benson Payne as a furry... I'd imagine him as a wolf, or german shepherd. Here's a movie clip, Major Payne is obviously the black guy.