• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random Requests Thread

mithandir91

Ohh I see! Thank you ^^ I mean it's fine
683 Sem Título.jpg

LittleCoyoteeJeez

Your Local Pringles Dealer/smolrabidballoffuzz
If anyone could draw my sona variant if Uno, id appreciate it. I do have a prompt I'd like to see. I'll add it in spoiler because of anxiety.
Uno (sona variant, the one wearing the blue headphones and yellow bandana facing the camera with half her face being robotic with a can of Pringles in her jaws wearing a grin or neutral expression.

I'd be willing to draw simple feral characters with a little prompt thrown in. Please send through Toyhouse if possible.

Vic

Im ScaratheWolf's Younger Sis
Can someone PLEASE draw my fursona?

It's a white arctic wolf teen, with blue eyes, with like a ringlet messy bun, and a little bit of blue dye on the tips of her hair (IDK what it is with us but all of us want to dye on our hair XD). In this for her clothes
e-girl-fashion-style.jpg

She is also a ballet dancer, martial artist, and archer. She also LOVES music (You base it off your self right?) I'm still deciding on her magic abilities, maybe Ice or Wind or a spell caster

Can someone PLEASE draw my fursona?

It's a white arctic wolf teen, with blue eyes, with like a ringlet messy bun, and a little bit of blue dye on the tips of her hair (IDK what it is with us but all of us want to dye on our hair XD). In this for her clothes
She is also a ballet dancer, martial artist, and archer. She also LOVES music (You base it off your self right?) I'm still deciding on her magic abilities, maybe Ice or Wind or a spell caster

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    330.3 KB · Views: 40

MunchiiMoon

I know this one is a lil weird maybe
But I made a profile with a few selfies and a description of my traits as well as a short list with my likes/dislikes.
Would anyone like to furrify me? I've been wanting to get OCs based off of myself

ScaratheWolf

Scara is on her honeymoon; Currently Ronin
I know this one is a lil weird maybe
But I made a profile with a few selfies and a description of my traits as well as a short list with my likes/dislikes.
Would anyone like to furrify me? I've been wanting to get OCs based off of myself
would it be weird to say that you are really cute?

The_Happiest_Husky

I love you all <3 We had a good run
Some cool outfits from some very old Guns of Icarus concept art (2012) if anyone's looking for some clothing ideas
They were intended for the expanded Mercantile Guild from the cancelled Adventure mode
RIP GOI, that game had many deaths but recently it has died for the last time
unknown.png