• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random thought

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
What is the most random thought ever.... is it that dolphins are just gay sharks, or what would happen if Pinocchio sayed my nose will grow, I don't know..... you say!

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
It was not only random thought... It was important thought.
*Sad*

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Random thought.

This thread is like one of trillions or more of possible threads that could have been created. Could have had one to cure cancer. Could have had one that inspired a new invention.

But now random 24253th8 j9j9 weqdqw9ej!
2255caaadf2f6df1e4e00992206ebc05.png

Existenceinanutshell

I had the random thought of adopting a child today for some reason. I think that's because my younger brother is having a baby girl pretty soon with his girlfriend. So the thought might have came from that. But I'm not entirely sure. Mostly because I was cleaning while listening to some music and none of the songs whatsoever were related to that.

Although, don't know if I would ever want to be a parent tbh. I have PTSD and certain other issues that keep me from wanting that path.

So like I said entirely random.

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
If school mean knowledge, knowledge means powers, power means greed and greed is evil......

Schools evil right?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Hoosk!

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Been reading too much from newspapers, especially the book review section. Is it a practical alternative for reading books? Probably not.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
If a clam pays 50 clams for something, are they accused of "trafficking" in their own kind?

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
If you turn a bottle of sparkling mineral water upside down, does the H2CO3 still disappear after some weeks ?
Well, a random thought, but a cool idea

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
I think balls and square tomato too much potato. Are we in Wakanda playing freesbie with Ringo Starr, hoho no volleyball for the question mark opportunity. I am orange, but if our lives are blue my pudding will complain. I think... So much for ahh ugh ergh blergh ooga-booga oompa-loompa and the saucy bird next door iz red. Skrillex does robotic toilets flushing sounds

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
I think balls and square tomato too much potato. Are we in Wakanda playing freesbie with Ringo Starr, hoho no volleyball for the question mark opportunity. I am orange, but if our lives are blue my pudding will complain. I think... So much for ahh ugh ergh blergh ooga-booga oompa-loompa and the saucy bird next door iz red. Skrillex does robotic toilets flushing sounds
Umm... uh... w, what...

LightSnake

Slither master
The truth is that I don't have to be there at the time of my life with you and I will see if we can find a way to do this for dummies.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
If goslings are baby geese and ducklings are baby ducks, what are dumplings?

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
If you hear weird noises in the night, simply make weirder noises to assert dominance.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
There is nothing like peanut butter in your bedroom slippers.