• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random thought

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
Do I want to eat sth. now ?

Faustus

Here's a random thought: since 'Jewish' can refer to both a religion and an ethnic group, you can be both Jewish and not Jewish at the same time. If that happens, do they cancel each other out and make you an imaginary atheist?

FooFoo4230

When I try to think of something random, the only thing I can think about is trying to think of something! I guess that’s part of the reason why meditation hasn’t worked well for me. I’m now thinking about remembering the random thought I had so I can type it, while also typing at the same time, so excuse any spelling mistakes , I will probably fix them later! This is an interesting exercise, trying to type what you’re thinking of at the same time that you’re typineg it! Would leaving the spelling mistakes in be better, so I’d can gauge how much typing as fast as possible on an iPad makes me have problems? I’m doing thwt now, and looking back on it I dined see many spelling mistakes , this iPad is real y good at correcting them! I’m done typing for now.

(Wow, that was fun! I actually enjoyed that, and it was interesting to see how much it distracted me! I was thinking of the word I was typing as I was typing it. I’m leaving the spelling mistakes in. I guarantee that there would’ve been way more if I had disabled spell-check.)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
A warm shower right after you wake up shall give you bliss.

I knew this several years ago but forgot... Now I accidentally re-discovered this and am now in bliss. Puurrr~~

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Let's pull up a parking lot to plant paradise.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Living means you are cool with every single mishaps and outcomes, and you shouldn't be depressed if you chose not to die.

This is for me.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
People see "good" guys and "bad" guys, this only divides us. We must accept that we are all people, and we are different.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
People see 'good' and 'bad', which is most likely according to their principles. Regarding this logic as an absolute truth, every single being shall make their choices on conflicts of such. Then ultimately, you become what you choose, and no matter you want it or not, you are representing what you chose. Then the praises and insults you get because of that (aka outcome) is inevitable.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Yes, but what of the bigger picture? We are more than just our beliefs we are still people and therefore we deserve love and respect.

But we can only expect from those who respect. In most cases, we shouldn't unless we're cool with getting hurt on our heart.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Why do light switches only have 2 modes? On and off. Is there like a special high switch that has 3 modes?

I could answer that, but this ain't AYA so guess I'll pass it.

I love the freedom as a freelancer, but only when ignoring the needs to crave for everything to keep me fit in this society.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I love the freedom as a freelancer, but only when ignoring the needs to crave for everything to keep me fit in this society.
Just like many things freelancing is a double edged sword. You get something that you want, but you must give something else up in return. If we could get everything we wanted then there would be no struggle and struggle is what makes us strong.

And sorry I posted under the wrong section.