• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random thoughts that you don't have anywhere to post

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
I have actually had a debate in my head about whether or not it would be better to be Dwayne Johnson or a magic skeleton.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Can soap get dirty? And if so, how would you clean it??
On that note.
Why do you have to wash towels?
Because when you get out the shower you are the cleanest thing in the house, surely the towels should get cleaner as they touch you.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Maybe I should open a record store...

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
On that note.
Why do you have to wash towels?
Because when you get out the shower you are the cleanest thing in the house, surely the towels should get cleaner as they touch you.

Why don't you try not washing your towels and find out? ;3

F

Foxosh

Where is the there of there in there and there there there ofitty thereing there there. The there y there in there THERE therer than before but of course you don't believe me

Minerva_Minx

Succumbing to her own psychosis
When all is said and done, more is said than done.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Alondight

always fluffy
Was reminded of the fact that in several decades, Facebook will be full of dead people. Then I thought...

Imagine browsing FA in a hundred years. So many dead artists. People will say things like "Man, that artist really did some amazing work. I wish they didn't die 30 years ago.."

ConorHyena

nazi hunter
There's a fat pigeon sitting on the tree opposite of my living room window. It doesn't want to go away. It just sits there, looks and is fat. I tried shooing it. it comes back.

I'm now debating on whenever to pinch my BF's air rifle to get rid of it for good.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Anyone else craving tacos for breakfast

There's a fat pigeon sitting on the tree opposite of my living room window. It doesn't want to go away. It just sits there, looks and is fat. I tried shooing it. it comes back.

I'm now debating on whenever to pinch my BF's air rifle to get rid of it for good.

DON'T SHOOT HIM. LET HIM BE! LET HIM BE FAT IN PEACE.

...But if you do shoot him, make sure you cook him and season him well.

..I should probably cook something.

I

Infrarednexus

All the seasons are like people on stage having a conversation and exchanging ideas

Summer is that one asshole of the four who won't stop talking when it's Falls turn and pass over the mic. He just wants to keep running his mouth until winter intervenes.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

Leave the pigeons alone. D:

M

Massan Otter

What would a bicycle for an otter look like? I'm thinking low saddle but tall handlebars, dropped crossbar and a special tail rest at the back where the pannier rack usually goes.

I

Infrarednexus

Having something to eat after lunch but before dinner should be called "dunch"