• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Random type of drawing of your sona

Well he is modeled after the Jurassic park raptors, but his coloring and feathers came from my own head. Sometimes I can even feel my tail behind me. I have a good connection with Sauriel....While technically he is a Deinonychus, as are the park raptors, I'm sure he'd love another drawing.

EDIT: Awwww...I just saw you filled up all your spots. *tail droops and Sauriel walks away*

That last spot is you silly ;) I put the people who I haven't done any art for above the 2nd characters.
Also Deinonychus are awesome, really clever guys and I get the feathers you added, in fact in many books they have some (not like I have a shelf full of dinosaur books or something :V)

born2beagator

Cool Blue Dino
That last spot is you silly ;) I put the people who I haven't done any art for above the 2nd characters.
Also Deinonychus are awesome, really clever guys and I get the feathers you added, in fact in many books they have some (not like I have a shelf full of dinosaur books or something :V)

Actually with what we know about them now, they most likely really did have feathers.

Rock E.Horror

Loves Cruis'n USA music
I would really love to get my sona drawn on your style, i just hope this is free, AND i also hope you are still doing this.

I would really love to get my sona drawn on your style, i just hope this is free, AND i also hope you are still doing this.

I have filled all my spots unfortunately and am still working on those drawings, I can however add you to to the back of the list and do it after I have finished all other drawings

Hi I was wondering if you could give him a try please?
Ref: https://www.sofurry.com/view/874500

I'm sorry guys but I won't be doing any more until I have finished all other works and have made some decent art on my own character.
I'm also starting on my suit next week and I feel like I wouldn't be able to deliver your art any time soon, since I do this for fun and in my spare time, so I chances are I keep postponing it.

Rock E.Horror

Loves Cruis'n USA music
I have filled all my spots unfortunately and am still working on those drawings, I can however add you to to the back of the list and do it after I have finished all other drawings

sounds good, im sure i can wait, just if you can.

I know I haven't posted drawings for the secondary characters but I am working on them :) just started on the first one in fact and going to try a new style

Yay :D back from holiday, I have made some sketches on the road for the 2 remaining drawings so they should be finished soon :3