• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($5+) Ranging from $5-$35! Icons, Headshots, Busts, Half Bodies, Anthro + Feral Full Bodies!

SpaceyShiba

Hello I'm Shiba! My queue is currently empty and if you visit my Ko-Fi (where you can also order your comm) you'll see that I'm working to get my first actual office chair!

Every commission type is open! If you already have a reference sheet you can readily order through Ko-Fi here: http://ko-fi.com/spaceyshiba/commissions
here is my carrd: https://spaceyshiba.carrd.co/

I can do digigrade and plantigrade, although most of these examples are canines (theres a dragon under anthro full body) I've created dragons, sharks, felines, etc. I send wips in sketch phrase, lining, and coloring so you know exactly what you're getting!

If you're looking for custom work, adding backgrounds, or reference sheets (as reference sheets are customizable with as many views/headshots/etc!) contact me directly, preferred communication is Telegram @/SpaceyShiba, or my Twitter/Insta that have the same @. Reddit also has a chat feature now u/SpaceyShiba_

I write invoices with Stripe if you aren't paying through Ko-fi, you don't need an account and simply just pay the invoice through the email sent to you!

*Turnaround times listed are estimates as I don't have set deadlines (If you'd like a deadline please feel free to discuss it with me!) as one of the factors that affects turnaround times is the responsiveness of the client!

Muzzle Icons are currently $5.00 each instead of $7.00 until the 10 slots on Ko-Fi are filled!
Circle or Square 500x500 pixel icon of your characters muzzle. Choose any species and any expression! Turnaround time is 1-3 days!*

29d65c6a_original.png

Headshots are $10! Choose character and expression! These are also 500x500 pixel icons!
Turnaround time is 1-3 days!*
artfightone.png

Busts are $15, choose character, expression, and clothing if any. Turnaround is 1-3 days!*
KitsuneCommFinished.png

Half Bodies are $22 choose character, expression, clothing if any. Turnaround is 1-3 days!*
png_f9a0bc28-8cfa-4a1b-970d-866f9d597461.png

Feral Full Body is $30 choose character, pose, and expression! Turnaround time is 3-7 days!*
sparkydone.png
Anthro Full bodies are $35 each, choose character expression and pose! Turnaround is 3-8 days!*
FIeeuSDX0AEjn2y.jpg

ryderbluebgwithborder.png