• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RANT: Stop oversexualizing your fursonas; treat them like characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Once more, if you'd actually took the time to read what I've said. I don't think "everyone" here is like that, I don't think the majority of people here are like that. However, this thread was brought up and I've given my personal opinion. Also, my friends in my discord are all adults and our lore is meant to specifically cater to the older adult crowd who grew up with the old Archie Sonic lore.

You're full of utter shit. First off, my lore takes place 15 years into the future, Sonic and friends are all adults. Second, Grief has fought Sonic like once, Sonic is too busy fighting Grief's generals and psychic soldiers. My lore was made for the older adult crowd in the Sonic fandom, I've always said that.
"I don't think "Everyone" here is like that"
*rewinds to a previous post you made in this thread*
True, many furries who are into animal parts haven't been caught, but you have to understand that in terms of sexual drives people who cannot control their libidos will just go more and more into sexual depravity.
Ah Just anyone who uses a depiction in their art is like that.

Again turn your mirror on yourself as far as standards go because your reflection is quite how we say... Cringe, or yikes. That is if put under your own judgement.

Yakamaru

I'm only going if your coming as well and we're getting a cell together.
Stare.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Only if you bring a deck of cards. :3

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"I don't think "Everyone" here is like that"
*rewinds to a previous post you made in this thread*

Ah Just anyone who uses a depiction in their art is like that.

Again turn your mirror on yourself as far as standards go because your reflection is quite how we say... Cringe, or yikes. That is if put under your own judgement.

Once more, I have an input on this thread, if you don't like you can go and write a formal complaint to the United Nations that someone doesn't agree with you on the internet.

Yakamaru

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
Once more, I have an input on this thread, if you don't like you can go and write a formal complaint to the United Nations that someone doesn't agree with you on the internet.
Just saying again because you seem to lack the ability to decipher.

You are being a massive hypocrite who has thrown some pretty hefty accusations around due to artistic depictions of other individuals characters.

That is the entire point and premise here like you are being a goofy headed fool.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Just saying again because you seem to lack the ability to decipher.

You are being a massive hypocrite who has thrown some pretty hefty accusations around due to artistic depictions of other individuals characters.

That is the entire point and premise here like you are being a goofy headed fool.

Ah yes, call me a hypocrite over the internet, random liberal person who's on a forum built for furries. I will clearly not sleep well tonight, oh wait.

Ziggy Schlacht

Hasn't figured out this "straight" business
Japan has a history of um, well they used to have formal marriages but that is not exactly what I'm getting at. Not bringing up WW2, Japan seems to have age consent laws that I am not fond of. As for their sex in their anime, I have nothing against it if it's some big busty woman or some Jojo male. That's not the issue, the problem is all the abundant amount of promiscuity in animes where they're not adults. The Japanese are not known for their female rights, especially when it comes to marriage and things of that capacity. Japan has a very bad track record, if you catch my drift. Now I understand why, they're a former feudal nation. My problem is when you have manga and anime that is way too out there.

I'm not speaking about Pokemon, Jojo, ect ect. I'm speaking about those creepy stories

I'm still not getting there. What's an ideal, moral country? What would you want to see? I see your issues with Japan, but I guess I don't see them as unique to Japan, so I need help. What sort of moral culture do you want?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I'm still not getting there. What's an ideal, moral country? What would you want to see? I see your issues with Japan, but I guess I don't see them as unique to Japan, so I need help. What sort of moral culture do you want?

I am not condemning Japanese culture, but they need to get with the times. They are though, which I respect them for, but we must not allow certain Japanese media into western society, (I'm talking about hentai and whatnot.) I'm also not saying we in the west are not part of the problem as well, in fact we are. What I'm saying is that there are certain mangas and animes that would not fly over here, and shouldn't fly over here.

Ziggy Schlacht

I am not condemning Japanese culture, but they need to get with the times. They are though, which I respect them for, but we must not allow certain Japanese media into western society, (I'm talking about hentai and whatnot.) I'm also not saying we in the west are not part of the problem as well, in fact we are. What I'm saying is that there are certain mangas and animes that would not fly over here, and shouldn't fly over here.
Dude, answer the question. What is an ideal, moral society. What should we all strive for. I'm... sensing you can't define it.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Dude, answer the question. What is an ideal, moral society. What should we all strive for. I'm... sensing you can't define it.

An ideal moral society for Japan would be one that they raise the age of consent and drop all the school girl anime and creepy shit ones. I'm not saying "make them like the USA or the west", but they CAN adjust things for modernization.

Ziggy Schlacht

An ideal moral society for Japan would be one that they raise the age of consent and drop all the school girl anime and creepy shit ones. I'm not saying "make them like the USA or the west", but they CAN adjust things for modernization.
Nope. Not what I asked. What is an ideal society we should all strive for. I cited Japan because you clearly have issues with them. But that didn't get an answer. No, what is an ideal society. What is morality. If you're convinced we're all deviants, you should be able to define it.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Nope. Not what I asked. What is an ideal society we should all strive for. I cited Japan because you clearly have issues with them. But that didn't get an answer. No, what is an ideal society. What is morality. If you're convinced we're all deviants, you should be able to define it.

See here's the thing, If I make up a country or say a country, you're going to go "oh but that country is shit too". I never said a notion of a "utopia", for there are none. BUT, they can modify certain aspects to make their society more modernized, and I feel they actually do try this. Like as I've said, making the age of consent to be +21.

My view of an ideal society is not your view. Because if I say "hey let's make everything like Conservative, Bible loving gun shooting Georgia "clearly that wouldn't work. That's not what I'm saying, I'm talking about Japan in terms of their laws and certain manga and anime that is clearly wrong even by our standards. My point is there are things Japan can do to get with the times, consent laws, less hentai and more women's rights. To their credit, they are working hard on this and I'm well aware that Japan also has mature, modernized , and well intended people as well.

Ziggy Schlacht

See here's the thing, If I make up a country or say a country, you're going to go "oh but that country is shit too". I never said a notion of a "utopia", for there are none. BUT, they can modify certain aspects to make their society more modernized, and I feel they actually do try this. Like as I've said, making the age of consent to be +21.

My view of an ideal society is not your view. Because if I say "hey let's make everything like Conservative, Bible loving gun shooting Georgia "clearly that wouldn't work. That's not what I'm saying, I'm talking about Japan in terms of their laws and certain manga and anime that is clearly wrong even by our standards. My point is there are things Japan can do to get with the times, consent laws, less hentai and more women's rights. To their credit, they are working hard on this and I'm well aware that Japan also has mature, modernized , and well intended people as well.
Japan was a mistake. Because you're now super stuck on it. Forget about Japan, if you can.

So, we know a moral country has an age of consent of 21. What else? Define what your moral code, if you will, is. You have standards, what are they?

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
As unpleasant as it is to be painted with an almost eclipsing brush, this has been a very interesting read. I have been enlightened to the views of several of you and it has been refreshing.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Japan was a mistake. Because you're now super stuck on it. Forget about Japan, if you can.

So, we know a moral country has an age of consent of 21. What else? Define what your moral code, if you will, is. You have standards, what are they?

I mean, the human brain doesn't reach full maturity biologically until age 21, so sure you can act like that is "relative", but it's a biological fact. People in their teens do not make the best calls, and people exploit them for it, that is why I believe consent laws should be +21.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Would that include enlisting in the army? Where one would have to be 21+ to enlist?

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Would that include enlisting in the army? Where one would have to be 21+ to enlist?

I wholeheartedly believe you should be enlisted past the age of 19, but then there's conscription laws. Personally, I would say yes you enlist after the age of 20. You send adults into war, not teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.